Photo Tourny: Over-Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laquer Head

Man, whatever. You're entitled to your opinion, you don't have to enter a picture. I can see we're not going to any anywhere here...

Backed into a corner? I don't care if people don't like my idea, they don't have to enter, I couldn't give a toss. It's the internet.

It's a photograph competition, I didn't realise it'd turn into such a big issue.

It's not a big issue man..we can just drop it!

Maybe I'll try the next comp, if I feel that I have something that will work in a different theme.

best luck to all who enter this comp!:)

Ramodkk

VIP Member
No offense dude but no one cares if you don't want to use your $2,000 camera to over-expose a picture, if you entered the tourney, it's as EASY as reading the theme and just following the rules and everything's gonna be FINE! If you don't have a picture that meets the requirements or don't feel like taking your uber camera to take one, just don't enter. That simple.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Alright, I think we've beat this topic to death.
As of right now it seems that were not getting anymore entrees, so I'm going to close this thread.

If someone still wants to enter before the poll is setup just send the photo to Danny or myself and well take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.