Play DoD:Source for free!

Xycron

banned
[-0MEGA-] said:
i told you you'd like it :p

And Xyrcon, what do you like better about DoD over DoD:S? I've played them both and i like source much better.
well obvois source has better graphics, but once you have played doD and DoD:S for hours you start to notice the differences, I like the map's on DoD alot better, they amde to many gay changed in them when they went to sources, and just gameplay and style and gun damage i like better in DoD.

Motoxrdude

DOD:S is the best! I played it for about an hour, its awesome! IM going to get the game when i can. Can i buy HL2 and will it come with COD:S also?

skidude

Motoxrdude said:
Can i buy HL2 and will it come with COD:S also?

COD:S????:p Lol yeah you can buy the Game Of The Year pack at the store and I think it comes with CSS and DOD:S.

skidude

Well I have the original DOD so I know how to play, but I really like the graphics much, much better.

yaMI pleHouY

This game is great. All those people who told me CSS was better were wrong. I mean, I love me some CSS, but I like this better.

The Astroman

yaMI pleHouY said:
This game is great. All those people who told me CSS was better were wrong. I mean, I love me some CSS, but I like this better.

I have both and CSS (not for the graphics :p).

fatal1ty_fan

ok i like.... no i love dod:s but its too ez for me
im the top at every server i go to
like to day i was at a server and we played at like 5 diffren maps u was at the top of them all
im good enough that i get borad if it in 2 hours so

Xycron

banned
fatal1ty_fan said:
ok i like.... no i love dod:s but its too ez for me
im the top at every server i go to
like to day i was at a server and we played at like 5 diffren maps u was at the top of them all
im good enough that i get borad if it in 2 hours so
Thats prabally becuase all new people are playing oover this weekend, wait till the polay for free is over and then not all the newbies will be playing.

34erd

I think i might buy it because I'm actualy GOOD at it lol. Its like COD and CS combined. Or maybe its just cause of all the n00bs. Actualy that probably is....

yaMI pleHouY

I played for an hour after the free trial was over. They didn't kick you out, they just unvalidated your id for the game, so you couldn't enter a new server. If you stayed in the one you were in you could stay pretty much forever....I pwnzor at that game and now I want it.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Man, I would love to get this game, but my compy would laugh at me and then boycott me for a week if I tried to make it do this... (along with Quake 4, F.E.A.R, and others) I want a new computer... :(

Oh, and thanks for pointing out the name change, I thought I was going senile missing someone who had over 6,000 posts over so many months and not noticing them before today. I may be getting older, but sheesh! :)

Cab00se

yea my school does the same thing but it's a government server so I don't know if there's anything I can do to stop the ping spike.

But DOD:S was awesome yes, I loved how much more the emphasis was on teamwork over CS:S. Don't get me wrong, I have been playing CS and CS:S for the past 6 years in leagues and all and I will continue to, but that game is all about being 1337 and not worrying about the team so much. This game is all about doing whatever it takes to win and not worrying about frags. Nice change for someone who is petrified about their k/d's all the time. Stupid Katies....as i say.