Please suggest a mouse for me.

matez6

hello, i'm new to this forum. i'm Matthew from australia.
i just got a new laptop and am quite eager to spice up my room.
i was looking at the wireless mice on the market and eventually came to a decision and narrowed down the search to just 2.

the microsoft 4000 and the logitech m305.

i wont be using the mouse outside of home so i would like it to be big, comfortable, precise. the kind of mouse that you could have in your hand for 3 hours and wouldnt get a cramp. apparently the microsft 4000 is bigger but the logitech m305 is more comfortable. because it's smaller do you have to sort of squish your hand?

if anyone could help me with this or maybe even suggest a better mouse for me in this sort of price range i would greatly appreciate it.

thankyou,
matthew :D

linkin

VIP Member
I like my logitech g5 a lot.. they are discontinued now but look up the logitech g500, i do a lot of gaming, sometimes for hours on end and i have not once had a cramp. :)

matez6

hiya :D

sorry to say this, but only about RRP $60. the plan is to find a bargain on ebay of the models that cost around 60 in stores. i'm not the richest man around at the moment :(

Manta

RRP $60. the plan is to find a bargain on ebay of the models that cost around 60 in stores. i'm not the richest man around at the moment :(

Well, the thing is, you pay for the quality of the mouse, if you want a good mouse, youll be looking at about $130-$160

and that will last you a long time, usually without any hassles, they are pricy for a reason.

but if it has to be at that price, try looking at:
Logitech VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebook
[http://umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=24&bid=2&sid=21275]

Itll be a good mouse for its price

linkin

VIP Member
Maybe try a logitech MX-518, they are cheaper than the g5/g500 but also not as good. still better than any generic mouse when it comes to general use.

kansas

wireless?

i would prefer a wireless mouse

sorry,miss ur WIRELESS, in that case, they deserve ur choice, btw, 4th one is my favor
mouse-pad-pouring-fresh-juice-1-small.jpg

linkin

VIP Member
Okay, so around the $50 mark then? do you really need a wireless one? IMHO batteries are a pain. every wireless mouse i've had has never worked properly... and you'll be using a USB port either way. And if you want a good mouse you have to pay the price.

I'd honestly grab one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...3&cm_re=wireless_mouse-_-26-153-053-_-Product

If that's not your type of thing how about this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...3&cm_re=wireless_mouse-_-26-104-333-_-Product

matez6

yeah i was considering that, but it looks kinda gay.

i'm bidding on the rock 2.4ghz wireless mouse with nano receiver on ebay. anyone heard of that?

matez6

no sh!t its cheap. i told everyone that i wanted a cheap wireless mouse. can you read the first post again maybe?

so wait, you've never heard of it, but it sounds cheap?

ohkay so that's like me saying:

hey, you're atomic rooster yeah, hmm, sounds like you might be a man-whore :D

you're f***in dumb man.