Please suggest a mouse for me.

no sh!t its cheap. i told everyone that i wanted a cheap wireless mouse. can you read the first post again maybe?

Hmm. Lets see. . .
i was looking at the wireless mice on the market and eventually came to a decision and narrowed down the search to just 2.

the microsoft 4000 and the logitech m305.

i wont be using the mouse outside of home so i would like it to be big, comfortable, precise. the kind of mouse that you could have in your hand for 3 hours and wouldnt get a cramp. apparently the microsft 4000 is bigger but the logitech m305 is more comfortable. because it's smaller do you have to sort of squish your hand?

if anyone could help me with this or maybe even suggest a better mouse for me in this sort of price range i would greatly appreciate it.

thankyou,
matthew :D
Nope, don't see cheap mentioned.

hey, you're atomic rooster yeah, hmm, sounds like you might be a man-whore :D
Maybe I am, what's it to ya?

you're f***in dumb man.
You're right. I am dumb for thinking you actually wanted our help. :rolleyes:

matez6

exactly, you wouldnt care if i think youre a man-whore. so why tell me you 'think' a mouse which youve never even heard of before is cheap. your an idiot.

our help??? no sir, i do want the forums help. i just think you're stoopid, and i'm wasting time on reading your opinion. make a useful post yeah.

koreyit

Performance Mouse MX

I like the Performance Mouse MX. I love how it feels in my hand and I like the hyper fast scrolling.

matez6

I like the Performance Mouse MX. I love how it feels in my hand and I like the hyper fast scrolling.

another one of you guys?

just read which mice i suggested in the opening post. the performance mx is no where near that cheap.

matez6

oh my, your a funny one aren't you.

alright just stop being a turd and leave the thread if you have nothing relevant to say.

All my posts have been relevant. Since you already made your decision to get the no name mouse, why continue this farce of a thread?

matez6

The Logitech mouse looks "kinda gay"? That's a new one on me.

Never heard of a "Rock" wireless mouse. Sounds cheap.
irrelevant because i dont care about your opinion.

Hmm. Lets see. . .

Nope, don't see cheap mentioned.

irrelevant because you wasted my time reading this.

Wow, who spit in your Cheerio's matez6? Instead of buying a mouse, I would suggest pulling that stick out of your arse first.
what the f*ck does this have to do with anything electronical?

cleraly does have a name you retard. why dont you just leave this farce of a thread and shut up :)

matez6

13? far from it buddy.

hard to interpret whether youre being serious? it looks like a fair mouse but its pink.
if youre not being serious: yeah alright whatever. i'm f*cking off from this forum.

if you are being serious: i think istumbled upon that mouse before and i'm avoiding travel mice because everyone is saying they're tiny.

matez6

oh, well thanks for being the bigger man, i was getting over fighting.

well i said it was pink didnt i. i wouldnt nwo that if i didnt click the link.

i'm looking at his one now, a few local prices and reviews. looks good.

matez6

as sexy as the mx518 looks, i dont have that money to spend on a mouse. i decided to follow you (atomic_rooster) and ditch the cheapy no name, and i'm looking around at the m305.

you mentioned the microsoft 4000 before, the only thing i dont like about that is that people say that the m305 is a bit bigger. have you held the mc4000 and had that problem atomic_rooster?

matez6

for anyone who wants to know. i found a few bux in my wallet and picked up the logitech performance m950 :)