PohTayToez's Super Fantastical Video Game Emporium

What do you want to see next?

• Total voters

jonnyp11

he means the 360 slim, that sleek new shiny black one, or i think he does, but that is a good question, they have them on the marketplace but those are probably updated to work with 360's

PohTayToez

Oh, the only major difference between the slim and original 360s is the built in wireless. The all play the same games.

Oh and I just read that all Xbox 360's work with the compatible original xbox games so long as the 360 has a hard drive.

CrayonMuncher

Lol i thought i was amassing a good game collection with like 30 games, all pc btw, now im not so sure.

Would you ship to the uk by any chance.
Im interested in MW2 for the pc but im not sure how much shipping would be, its still crazy expensive in the UK. Even second hand.
Do you know rougly how much it would be?

CrayonMuncher

I just check my bank much poorer than i thought i was. I'll leave it for now and ill come back to you at the end of the month if you still have it.
Thanks anyway.

1337dingo

wow, just wow, how did you get all these? umm are you selling consoles ? like 360?

=EDIT= never mind lol just saw the coming soon :p

PohTayToez

Current gen consoles come with cables, controller, and $10 off any game.
Currently have:

20GB XBox 360 Pro - $125
60GB XBox 360 Pro - $165
120GB XBox 360 Elite - $185
250GB XBox 360 Slim - $225
Kinect /w Kinect Adventures Game - $80

Wii /w Wii Sports, Wiimote, Nunchuck - $100
Red Special Edition Wii, Red Wiimote, Red Nunchuck, New Super Mario Bros Wii - $140

Original DS - $50
DS Lite - $65

PSP 1000 - $75
PSP 2000 - $85
PSP 3000 - $100

Pictures coming soon....

PohTayToez

Hey, I have a few extra copies of LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3 so for a limited time used copies are $38 and new are $45 with free shipping for either.

PohTayToez

Bumpity,

Note: Complete, updated inventory available in Google docs right now. PM me with your email if you're interested.

linkin

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ you have a lot of video games! :eek:

Would be cool if you have more pc games, i might pick some up in the future.

PohTayToez

360, Wii, PS3, and DS have all been updated (new games!) and I just put up the massive list of PS2 games.

Last edited:

PohTayToez

N64 is the green list on the second post.

IMG_0043.JPG

PohTayToez

Bumpity.

All prices are based off Gamestop with somewhere around 15%-25% knocked off. If you can find it cheaper, let me know and I'll likely be able to price match (serious inquiries only, please).