PohTayToez's Super Fantastical Video Game Emporium

What do you want to see next?

• Total voters

1337dingo

how do u get all these? like all those game boy consoles? do people just give them to you and you fix them or somthing? ether way wow ay

PohTayToez

A little over a year ago I opened up a little computer repair shop. I didn't have much to put on the shelves so I decided to sell some used video games. I started taking trade-ins and the whole thing got a lot bigger than I ever expected.

PohTayToez

PSP 1000- $55
PSP 2000 (Silver)- $65
PSP 3000 - $75

Comes with charger and $5 off any PSP game. Also added PSP games to the list but it's a bit outdated and I have quite a few more at the moment. I'll be doing inventory this weekend and have a current list.

PohTayToez

I actually do. :D

I waiting until a get a case and manual for it thought (should have someone bringing me one) because it has pretty good collectors value and I was planning to eBay it.

Last edited:

1337dingo

ps3
Fallout: New Vegas - $12
Lost Planet - $15
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 - $10
Turok - $7
ps2
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World* - $15

$49
how much to deliver to aus
post code

jonnyp11

since he's in the us, i think it's be more than it's worth, and remeber conversion rates from you to us, so they will be less aud than usd i believe, just saying.

PohTayToez

since he's in the us, i think it's be more than it's worth, and remeber conversion rates from you to us, so they will be less aud than usd i believe, just saying.

Maybe, maybe not. As I understand it games are more expensive in Australia. If you're interested in all of those I could definitely make a deal on them combined.

Comes out to about $15 for shipping.

1337dingo

yea games in aus are way over priced, like any new game, like mw3 is $110, thats just the normal one the hardend is $168