Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Grey410

Without the base now.

Ok here is the LCD now. I lowered it and took the base off. Now I'm waiting on the longer DVI cable to route it with the white wire runs I bought.

Computer004.jpg

Computer003.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok here is the LCD now. I lowered it and took the base off. Now I'm waiting on the longer DVI cable to route it with the white wire runs I bought.

Computer004.jpg

Computer003.jpg

ooh man thats sweet!

I bet gamings realy good on that beauty:D

I also like your pc desk,Very nice.

Diamondsleeper

you have maxed up the space, how is that possible to have 2 cd drives and 4 hdd?

MoBo only has one IDE. That's being used for the DVD drives. MoBo has 6 SATA Ports. The 4 HD's are on SATA. Two SATAs to spare. Actually has a 7th SATA that is SATA2 on another part of the MoBo.:)

Last edited:

leetkyle

Sorry for the poorness. Day time would of been better ;P

Main desk area featuring a 17" DELL TFT which I'll be replacing soon, a Saitek joystick, costing me £4.04 and was definetely worth it(!), and my speakers etc.

Desktop.JPG

Main computer, Antec P180!

COMP.JPG

.. And finally, my Wi-Fi and digital remote! (Asus P5W DH Deluxe - more specs in sig):

WIFI.JPG

Archangel

VIP Member
MoBo only has one IDE. That's being used for the DVD drives. MoBo has 6 SATA Ports. The 4 HD's are on SATA. Two SATAs to spare. Actually has a 7th SATA that is SATA2 on another part of the MoBo.:)

what do you mean with that? the The group of SATA ports next to eachother is normal SATA, and the port alone right over the top pci-e 16x slot is SATA2? ( I have a SATA2 harddisk.. but its connected to a normal SATA port then if thats true :x ) would I notice much of a difference if i Plug it into the other slot you think? :eek: (edit: I have the same motherboard)

Zorrowannabe9

monkey, I dont think u need to have that 4pin plugged in (just above your gfx card.) My mobo has a similarly placed connector, but its only required for SLI mode.