Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Discussion in 'General Computer Chat' started by jancz3rt, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Darren

Darren Moderator Staff Member

Rebuit my machine (specs in sig) with my new Fractal Design Meshify C in White. Also sprung for sleeved cable extensions and 5 new fans. Really like how it turned out, although sleeved cables are more of a hassle than I expected. Probably will go back and tidy them a bit eventually. Fairly compact case, had a good time stashing all the extra cables in the back but worked out pretty well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Laquer Head and Origin Saint like this.
  2. Origin Saint

Origin Saint Well-Known Member

Psst, hey, get a damn PowerLink you heathen.

3. Darren

Lol I have one. I took it out because the sleeved cables look better than a big chunk of plastic.

4. Laquer Head

Laquer Head Well-Known Member

good god damn thats clean lookin!!!

Darren likes this.
  5. Twiki

Twiki Active Member

So much for cable management hey? :rolleyes:

This is my old i3 Sandy Bridge box I'm keeping in storage. I built it on a budget while collecting parts monthly for my i5 system.

Selling it would be a loss and it works good. By the way, I added a Sapphire HD6670 1 gig VC later.

[​IMG]

6. spirit

spirit Moderator Staff Member

Redecorating the bedroom last week was the perfect opportunity to get the PC out and dusted.

Still loving the white H440. I remember not being too sure about the white case when I bought it way back in December 2015, but as soon as I started building the system I knew I had made the right choice. It hasn't yellowed like I was concerned about, but I guess being under a desk there isn't much direct UV radiation going to it so it helps (and also the fact that it is mostly metal, not plastic).

20180715_170126_20180715_SM-G950F_Samsung Galaxy S8 Rear Camera.jpg

20180715_170131_20180715_SM-G950F_Samsung Galaxy S8 Rear Camera.jpg

20180715_170140_20180715_SM-G950F_Samsung Galaxy S8 Rear Camera.jpg

20180715_170150_20180715_SM-G950F_Samsung Galaxy S8 Rear Camera.jpg

20180715_170327_20180715_SM-G950F_Samsung Galaxy S8 Rear Camera.jpg

Darren likes this.
  7. Origin Saint

Origin Saint Well-Known Member

Moved the PC to the spare room and got a new desk/drawer combo and some bias LED lights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Twiki

Twiki Active Member

I have other use for LED lights. :D

9. Darren

Yeah I'm gonna need to pickup an LED strip for my new apartment. My "dining" room is just going to be my PC setup.

Who needs dinner tables?

Origin Saint likes this.
  10. OmniDyne

OmniDyne Active Member

Gave my brother the ol' AMD FX build, and helped him transition the parts into his shiny new case. This is by far the best case I've built in. So spacious and plenty of room for cable management - not that I utilize it too effectively hehe.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Darren likes this.
  11. novicegeek

novicegeek Member

12. novicegeek

novicegeek Member

Info on previous pic:

Yep, it's a beaut... this is actually an office PC cleverly disguised as a gaming PC. It doesn't have the expected gaming components (like a graphics card), but it was primarily intended for office applications; I just went overboard. It's kind of a blend of old and new. I even have a parallel port and serial port in the back.

And yes, that is a cosmetics organizer on top of the computer, which also makes a very dandy flash drive organizer.
    (Don't laugh, you know you're thinking about getting one now.)

If you think the computer is a little junky on the case floor, you should see the office where it's located! Okay, I've got some cleaning/organizing to do.

Components:
    Apevia X-Discovery case
    Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon CPU
    Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H motherboard
    Crucial Ballistix Tracer RAM – 16 GB
    Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD
    Corsair RM650 PSU

13. corewill2003

corewill2003 New Member

Not pictures I took myself (Found em on Google), but these are pictures of the exact models of my 2 computers.
    [​IMG]
    Acer Aspire M1201-E1721A Desktop Computer Specs:
    Manufactured in March 2009
    AMD Phenom X3 8550 @ 2.2GHz
    320GB Western Digital Blue HDD
    EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GT210 1GB GPU (This card was added in, it's an upgrade from the crappy IGP that came with it.)
    3GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
    19" Dynex TV @ 1360*768 Resolution as the monitor

[​IMG]
    Acer Aspire Laptop (I forgot the model number, E5 or something similar):
    Manufactured in April 2016
    AMD A12-9700P Quad-Core APU @ 2.5GHz (Speedsteps to 3.4GHz if it needs to)
    1TB Toshiba Hard Drive 5400RPM
    AMD Radeon R7 512MB(7.7GB Shared Memory) IGPU
    16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
    15.6" Screen, 1366*768 Res (AMD Virtual Super Resolution supported, will run at 1920*1080 if you want it to)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  14. Calin

Calin Well-Known Member

15. Darren

I thought you were dead.

Also I'm sorry but that whole set up still just looks comical with all that empty space and big tanks. What RTX card is that? Looks like a workstation card.

16. Shlouski

Shlouski VIP Member

Come on dude, that setup is nice and clean and I'm guessing that card looks like that because of the waterblock.

17. Darren

To each his own. Like yeah it's well done but still looks ridiculous with the relatively tiny board in all that space.

18. Calin

Calin Well-Known Member

2080 Ti

Darren likes this.
  19. Shlouski

Shlouski VIP Member

The board may look a little on the small side relative to the large case that its in, but it isn't a small board, its a standard size for its class coming in at 30.5 cm by 24.4 cm with 6 pci expansion slots and it even reaches down to the 7th expansion slot in that case, but it is possible to install motherboards the next size up. The caselabs magnumsma8 is just a really big case and is idea for large custom loops with multiple radiators, and the space has been used up well with components being spread evenly throughout the case.

I'm sorry but calling this build comical is just ridiculous and not offering one shred of positive feedback until I weighted in speaks volumes IMO.

20. Darren

I'm pretty familiar with Calin and I've discussed his build with him on multiple occassions over the years. If you want to take a strike against my character because I think it looks funny then go right ahead. It's incredibly well done, just not my taste. I also personally find watercooling a bit unnecessary but to each his own. I bet most people would prefer a water loop over my big air cooler but I like it and it's my case so who's to say otherwise?

I do actually really like the color scheme, much better than some previous colors he had rolling thru that tubing in years past.

Calin likes this.