Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

bbradley

quad monitor screen CRT all the way!
r4p3.jpg
Now really….. are four monitors necessary?? What am I talking about…. of course it’s necessary. Nice. :D
Is that a guitar amp to the left?

leSHok

(on page 253) yes i would like to get four monitors that are lcd but i found two of these on craigslist for free brand new (i replaced the white one with another one the same model as the others) and yeah that is an amp next to the computer it is some 1960s amp called paramount? it only plays clean but it has tremolo which is cool.

cryption

yeah they're speakers. They're really nice, made by Aopen. Instead of just projecting the sound forward, it does it in the full 360 degree.

cryption

you can hear it better from all angles, and the sound bouncing off all the surrounding walls give it more of a surround sound feel, though it isn't as good as a true surround sound.

Dropkickmurphys

you can hear it better from all angles, and the sound bouncing off all the surrounding walls give it more of a surround sound feel, though it isn't as good as a true surround sound.

yeah i kinda guessed it wouldnt be as good, but they look cool and from what you said they can be pretty good :D

cryption

i like them, for under $100 I couldn't find anything better. I wanted a 2.1 setup since I don't have space for anything larger ... well I didn't at the time. I'm not in a dorm anymore.