it just couldn't be any neater :) wiring wise
dsc01904cd8.jpg

dsc01907nw9.jpg

dsc01928yp1.jpg

dsc01929zr7.jpg

dsc01915xe6.jpg

*drools*

kof2000

those pics before i did part swapping and wiring job. you need two cards for sli but you can use the sli bridge but use the control panel to switch between non sli and sli and clone and multiview :) real handy.

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
I was just kidding, why are they making cases look like cars? I saw one the other day and got the impression of BMW.

lol :p
I don't know if they make it or it's some other company that does. Yeah, I've seen the BMW ones.

My next case is going to be an Antec 900 :eek: Wow!

Burgerbob

Here's my setup... parents left me alone for a week! so im in the living room. As you can see, i have one of my crappy CRTs hooked up, as well as my dad's HP iPaq (had to reset it so i could use it), my logitech surround, two ext. HDDs (cant see them i think). Also, on my coffee table, i have 2 (two) Gerber tools, my cell phone, the remote to our AV system (also moved into the living room), my phone (so when i sleep til noon i can answer it without getting up), my extra mouse, my mom's phone, and my Kershaw (NEVER use these for screwdriverss).
DSC01478.jpg

TEKKA

I haven't posted in this thread for a bit so just an update... :D
P6140015.jpg

P6140014.jpg

P6140010.jpg

P6140020.jpg

P6140004.jpg

What ya's think?
I want a better case though.. (antec p180b ***drools***)... :D

Platinum

I like that case actually. I'm more into the flashy cases than just a clean looking case like the antec p180b. It's nice but not flashy.

Edit: However, that case is nice, got some nice little perks to it that not many other cases have, it's a freakin beast.

Last edited:

bumblebee_tuna

those pics before i did part swapping and wiring job. you need two cards for sli but you can use the sli bridge but use the control panel to switch between non sli and sli and clone and multiview :) real handy.

I was talking more having them plugged into the power supply but I guess you answer above sums that part up.....

k well heres mine

Laptop:
Compaq Presario V2565US

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

Desktop:

HP Pavilion 764n Custom
IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

and my project media center thing
I took a broken IBM thinkpad
mounted the screen in a picture frame
and then rewired the top part of the laptop so the screen cables would reach and then mounted it next to my tv

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

behind the scenes pics

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

Jabes

banned
k well heres mine

Laptop:
Compaq Presario V2565US

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

Desktop:

HP Pavilion 764n Custom
IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

and my project media center thing
I took a broken IBM thinkpad
mounted the screen in a picture frame
and then rewired the top part of the laptop so the screen cables would reach and then mounted it next to my tv

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

behind the scenes pics

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

looks cool how did you do that though?

What do you use the old broken laptop for?

i use it as a media distributor. With it, i can play mp3's video files, dvds and such and i can play the sound throughout the house , plus it was a good use of a laptop with a broken hinge

looks cool how did you do that though?

took it apart, and i mounted the screen in a picture frame that i had lying around. then i took apart the laptop, made the wires longer, and then i mounted it all in the tv cabinet

Kornowski

VIP Member
i use it as a media distributor. With it, i can play mp3's video files, dvds and such and i can play the sound throughout the house , plus it was a good use of a laptop with a broken hinge

Nice, sounds awesome dude!