Staff member
patrickv,a new paintjob on that machine and it will look like new lol:D

whats with all the Compaqs? :D
collecting them? :D

patrickv

patrickv,a new paintjob on that machine and it will look like new lol:D

whats with all the Compaqs? :D
collecting them? :D

nah not collecting, i was upgrading the bureau, those were P4, 2ghz to 2.6ghz, with 256 mb SDRam.
they've been replaced with Core2Duo,1GB ram (some 512mb) and 150GB + storage space, those are getting old now ;)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
nah not collecting, i was upgrading the bureau, those were P4, 2ghz to 2.6ghz, with 256 mb SDRam.
they've been replaced with Core2Duo,1GB ram (some 512mb) and 150GB + storage space, those are getting old now ;)

how those C2D machines run with only 512mb of ram? :p

zer0_c00l

Well heres a couple pix of my rig.ASUS M2N-SLi-Deluxe AMD 5600+2 GIGS Corsair XMS 5.5.5.12 Ultra Uv Case Ultra 600 Wtt PSU PNY 8800 GTS Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer Sound 19' DCL LCD And as soon as i find a Clip for AM2 (ZALMAN 9700 Cooler)..if you have a clip for am2 ill buy it..or give you my intel setup
000_0865.jpg
000_0863_00.jpg
000_0862_00.jpg
000_0861.jpg
Ihave an Intel setup for Zalman 9700 and need am2 if anyone has one please help a brotha out! cant find it anywhere

Last edited:

Ramodkk

VIP Member
How do you connect 360 to monitor?
Does your monitor have HDMI?

(Is this a noob question)

No, no HDMI but it has a DVI port, but I connected the 360 using a VGA cable. I bought one of those cables for 360 with a VGA end instead of Component. My pc takes the DVI slot and the 360 takes the VGA.

And nope, no such thing as noob questions here in the forum. :)

anyone wants some scrap metal ? compaq evo d300 series (actually d310)
[compaq pics]

hey Ramodkk, nice keyboard, reminds me of the apple keyboard !!

Yeah man! love the slim design, I don't think Im ever going to change it. :D

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Well heres a couple pix of my rig.ASUS M2N-SLi-Deluxe AMD 5600+2 GIGS Corsair XMS 5.5.5.12 Ultra Uv Case Ultra 600 Wtt PSU PNY 8800 GTS Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer Sound 19' DCL LCD And as soon as i find a Clip for AM2 (ZALMAN 9700 Cooler)..if you have a clip for am2 ill buy it..or give you my intel setup

NICE! you have a "Powered by BFG-Tech" sticker but you have a PNY! :confused::D

*edit* wish I had a Zalman sink, copper looks awesome.

Last edited:

zer0_c00l

NICE! you have a "Powered by BFG-Tech" sticker but you have a PNY! :confused::D

*edit* wish I had a Zalman sink, copper looks awesome.

ya haha you caught me..lol.. i was havin trouble with the BFG 8800GTS so i traded it in at compusa for the PNY SAME DRIVER SH...T NEXT GETTING THE 8800 GT i have the unlimited warranty so i just trade and pay or get back the differance..pretty sweet deal!