DVDRW
Webcam
Vista Premium
15.4" screen

Nice little unit.

002800x600ha4.jpg

Last edited:

PabloTeK

Inside me rig with the new PSU and DVD drive with a (temporary) 7300GS while Novatech gets mine delivered! The cables are a bit tider now mind.

6tu7h1y.jpg

Kornowski

VIP Member
No fans on the top Paul? Looks good though! ;)

Also, howcome you haven't routed all the cables through the pre-cut holes? :)

Gareth

Specs in the signature in blue.

Please note, this is before I tidied up my wires. Its still messy in there though :D

Look at the space I have between the HDD and the 2900PRO. very remarkable. :eek::eek:

Gareth

well the wires are moved out of the way, I took that pic before I put the cable ties out, but I am not sure what to do about my cooling, because there is no air circulation at the front top by the DVD drives, and I'm not too sure how to get circulation there. Yes. the 2900 is a very good card, it can play Test Drive Unlimited at max very smoothly. I like it a lot.

Kornowski

VIP Member
well the wires are moved out of the way, I took that pic before I put the cable ties out, but I am not sure what to do about my cooling, because there is no air circulation at the front top by the DVD drives, and I'm not too sure how to get circulation there. Yes. the 2900 is a very good card, it can play Test Drive Unlimited at max very smoothly. I like it a lot.

Mod a fan in there... Use a dremel ;)

Gareth

Ohh, Ill have to look into that. I just took a picture after my PC been cleaned up with cables

The air flow is actually quite good, I felt a good breeze by the CPU.

DirtyD86

banned
Ohh, Ill have to look into that. I just took a picture after my PC been cleaned up with cables

The air flow is actually quite good, I felt a good breeze by the CPU.

nice setup. you should turn your HSF 180 degrees so that the warm air from your CPU will be blown directly out of your case

Gareth

I thought that too, but according to the booklet, the fan sucks in the air and blows it out at the back of the heatsink.

g4m3rof1337

Currently working on installing a fan on my GPU vent, to cool my graphic card. Just need another way to mount the fan.

Going to get a better quality picture.

Last edited: