DSC03009.jpg

^ I wiped that crap off the PSU after I took the pic. :eek:

DSC03010.jpg

DSC03011.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
Heres one last glimpse of my PC before I part it out:

IMG_3070.jpg

(Pic was taken before I did my cable management job)

Ramodkk

VIP Member
That rig my friend, looks just, amazing! :)

Do you really wanna sell it? :p You can always hide it in a box and pretend it's not there! :D

SirKenin

banned
Yeah, it looks good. Cable management is a total pain in those cases. The only real option is to run them behind the motherboard backing plate. I'm not sure I'm big on the pump placement, but there really isn't a lot of options I would imagine.

Geoff

VIP Member
Yeah, it looks good. Cable management is a total pain in those cases. The only real option is to run them behind the motherboard backing plate. I'm not sure I'm big on the pump placement, but there really isn't a lot of options I would imagine.

There really isn't, normally I would have mounted it on the bottom of the case, but thats where the PSU is and I didn't want to run the chance of blowing the PSU and/or other components by placing the pump on top of it.

My initial plan was to actually have the pump outside the case, but I was able to fit it inside. It's not the best looking, but it got the job done well.

SirKenin

banned
Yeah. Clearly the only viable alternative is to donate the entire thing to charity...ie me. I'll send you my address in a PM. If you could pay for shipping, that would be great. I spent my welfare check on pot and a 12 pack.

Geoff

VIP Member
Yeah. Clearly the only viable alternative is to donate the entire thing to charity...ie me. I'll send you my address in a PM. If you could pay for shipping, that would be great. I spent my welfare check on pot and a 12 pack.
haha! :rolleyes:

This is what I'm using now, my laptop is starting to resemble a spider with "legs" coming out all over the place:

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

It's amazing to me actually, this seems EXACTLY the same as when I used to use my desktop, since I'm using the same monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc. The only difference is I can't play a few games, but no big deal, I really don't have time this week to play games anyways, and I should probably spend less time on the forum as well.

You guys have that in Canada?

HAHA! I hate losing 1/3 of my income to those ppl that sit on their arse and do nothing by feeding bullshit to the system.

SirKenin

banned
You guys have that in Canada?

HAHA! I hate losing 1/3 of my income to those ppl that sit on their arse and do nothing by feeding bullshit to the system.

Oh absolutely. It's great. I get to eat pizza and take-out food two days out of the month. I pay off my monthly pawn shop loans, then I get really stoned and drunk and eat at the soup kitchens the rest of the time.

Sometimes it gets rough bumming cigarettes so I sit down at the bus terminal with a can until security kicks me out. It's not so bad. I can always go home to my Xbox and LCD TV.

They do ask for a job search, so I go through the Yellow Pages, scribble a couple of names and numbers down and hand it in. Dummies never check anyways.