Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Mankz_91

Well, I havn't been on here for ages, so here's my PC.

Its now a fairly 'cheap' system as my other passion is music and I'm spending every penny I own on CD's at the moment..

E2200 @ 3.3Ghz, 2Gb 8500 Corsair Dominator, DFI DK P35-2TRS (best mobo ever!), X1800 XT, 520W Corsair, LG DVD, Hitachi 160Gb internal + WD 500Gb External, Noiseblocker XL2's @ 7.5v, custon 1/2" watercooling, Dell e248FWP + Viewsonic VX922, Logitech VX revolution and a Saitek eclipse.

DSCF2873.jpg

DSCF2899.jpg

DSCF2900.jpg

DSCF2904.jpg

DSCF2924.jpg

Mankz_91

@ 3.3Ghz, 23~24*C and highest i've seen under load is ~ 32* after 4 hours of COD4. GPU has never hit 40* either.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow thats great,i never realy thought about water cooling because just incase it leaks you know.

Mankz_91

I've had it for two years now and no leaks. Aslong as you're careful and precise and test properly, its hard to get it wrong.

Mankz_91

Coolermaster and thermaltake and the like watercooling kits are know for weak pumps, inefficant rads, bad cpu blocks and small tubing. I have and allways will swear by 'choose your own kits' and make sure you get good parts. Laing pumps, Black ice or thermochill rads, D-Tek, Ek or Danger Den blocks.

funkysnair

VIP Member
Buying a water cooling kit is like buying a pre built PC. So you build your own. :p

just cos its pre built doesnt make it crap, people in here say the antec900 is rubish etc its not cos im sittin here lookin at it with a thermaltake watercooling kit with zalman northbridge block and its mint wahooooo:D

djcon

haha thanks man, could use some new tables... but won't be for a while... these bad boys still got a bunch of time left on em, lol.