Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

G25r8cer

Here's my new Free system. LOL Dont make too much fun of it.

AMD K6 @ 400mhz
128mb ram

IMG_3149.jpg

Strider64

2634435540_3849396aaa_b.jpg

The only two things I'm going to upgrade in the future is 1. More Memory and 2. Graphics Card, but for right now I'm very satisfied with this computer.

g4m3rof1337

I have that same CM Stacker case.. Its huge, but I love it. I dont take it to a lot of LANs, due to its size, but I am adding big rubber casters on it soon.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I have the same graphics tablet as you.... works really well ;)

I was originally gonna get a Bamboo, but then I found a larger tablet for cheaper on NewEgg. (I have yet to buy it though :D)

Troubled[USMC]

I have a question, is it cheaper to build your own laptop/desktop than to buy a pre-assembled one?

I'll post a pic of my computer when I get it back, my uncle's working on it.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Troubled[USMC];1018396 said:
I have a question, is it cheaper to build your own laptop/desktop than to buy a pre-assembled one?

I'll post a pic of my computer when I get it back, my uncle's working on it.

Desktops, yes. Laptops however, are nearly impossible to build yourself. That's why everyone on the site has a laptop from a regular manufacturer, such as Dell, Asus, Acer, etc.

Anyway, here are some newer pics of my computer.

1003380uq2.jpg

1003381rs2.jpg

1003382tl9.jpg

And the old ones, which still looks good:

n734801348_736132_1187.jpg

n734801348_1014662_9463.jpg

bomberboysk

DSCN1226.jpg

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1232.jpg

Ok, Theres the rest of em. I need to find a place to put the joystick half of my X52>_> Moving the mouse off the desk gets old, i should make something that hooks to my desk to hold it or something(not shown in pic cuz it sits under my desk when im not usin it, on my mouspad when i am:p) As you can see the pepsi has also been removed in the latter pics, now i just gotta go about finding a good place where i can put my tower on the floor, so i can have more room on my desk ya know? In the bottom right on top of the xfi is the stock intel heatsink fan minus the actual heatsink, i have it blowing air directly into the 9800gtx, ill prolly remove it cuz i dont know how good of a job its doing when there are 2 250mm side fans blowing right at it...

Last edited: