Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Heh. Found some pictures of my very old set-up...

img2631sr5.jpg

img2629gy5.jpg

Even then I was obsessed with 661 :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha awesome dan,is that your old Athlon machine which you swapped cases for that black mercades looking one?

i still have my Sempron rig which now runs Linux but its rare i use it,and i still have my 17" crt monitor up the loft :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
haha awesome dan,is that your old Athlon machine which you swapped cases for that black mercades looking one?

i still have my Sempron rig which now runs Linux but its rare i use it,and i still have my 17" crt monitor up the loft :D

Yeah, that's my Old Athlon with the X850 Pro. :p

Danda

I have a computer to post.... But its to ugly and 'Ready to beat the S^$% out of' at this moment so... I dont think posting mine will be a good idea

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is mine:
Img0000.jpg

ohh my auntie had one of those in her basement,it was my cousins from when he was younger but obviusly hes moved on now and left it there.

i dont think she has it anymore but i remember playing on it when i stayed over there for a bit and it was so much fun :D

PabloTeK

You liking that case Zero Cool? I've got it as well and the space meakes it a dream to work on, which is useful considering I had to assemble and disassemble my PC a total of 6 times in one month!

Burgerbob

Nice, Bob!
That GT cooler looks SO much like the GTS' cooler!

I think the Akimbo cooler that comes with this card is also used on the GTS, at least for EVGA. I love it, my CPU idles at lke 21C most of the time, and if I could tell what the card was at, it would be nice and cool too.

cohen

Here is one when i had a few computers at home :p :)

P9120002.jpg

i have:
My Laptop
School Tech team laptop
My desktop (on LCD)
My gf's desktop (on CRT)
My friends laptop

:D