Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cable managment anyone?

hehe thats the back of the motherboard tray my friend,you cant see them from the other side.

i didnt bother putting he side panels back on yet because im waiting for my new drive to arive.

Archangel

VIP Member
excuse the mess, didnt have time lately to clean my room. :eek:
DSCN4220.jpg

this is my computer corner at the moment. I suppose you noticed the xbox, I have it connected to my monitor too. (using the DVI input for the pc, and the VGA input for the xbox) works great. :)

DSCN4221.jpg

this is without the flashlight of the camera on. looks better imo. (altough, might be a bit blurry :p ) also have yellow, and UV cathodes in that case, but soldered some switches in there so I can turn them all on and off. (i dont want my pc to be a disco all the time you know ^.^ )
and yea,. it cought a bit of dust again, I gues I'll have to clean it this weekend or so.

g4m3rof1337

excuse the mess, didnt have time lately to clean my room. :eek:
DSCN4220.jpg

this is my computer corner at the moment. I suppose you noticed the xbox, I have it connected to my monitor too. (using the DVI input for the pc, and the VGA input for the xbox) works great. :)

DSCN4221.jpg

this is without the flashlight of the camera on. looks better imo. (altough, might be a bit blurry :p ) also have yellow, and UV cathodes in that case, but soldered some switches in there so I can turn them all on and off. (i dont want my pc to be a disco all the time you know ^.^ )
and yea,. it cought a bit of dust again, I gues I'll have to clean it this weekend or so.

Looks great.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking good Arch,what case is that you got?

Also ive never understood,why do people have quite decent gaming rigs like yourself and still buy a 360?

PC GAMING FTW!

Archangel

VIP Member
because Halo and project gotham arnt available on the pc. :D and Dirt was much better on the 360 than on a pc too. :) and ofcourse for playing together really. (thats what I use the 360 most for now)
not to mention a a game called "project Sylpheed" , spaceflight game.. (yea, still hoping for a new Wing Commander game! :( )

anyways, basic answer, because the 360 is fun too. :)

the case is still my old Aero Engine II. still the best case for airflow I've had so far. ^.^

Ramodkk

VIP Member
I love the flashy look of the fan on the turbine! Looks lit smooth! ;) Also, that cooler STILL looks like a monster! :)

I had my Xbox like that not long ago, with the computer hooked on the DVI port, and the Xbox connected to the VGA port. I ended moving it to our living room though... :D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
This is damn slick. Where are all the cables? Also whats the GeForce SLI Setup?

EDIT: SORRY FOR TRIPLE POSTING.- Never done that before
Zip ties, the key is to put as many together as you can, and create a straight line with them. Makes it look "clean". I also spliced all the three fans on the radiator together so that all three run off of one wire/connector.
Uh that's Crossfire, the 3rd picture has the ATi logo on it...

Sweet rig Corey!

:p Thanks!

@Arch, that heatsink is HUGE!