sokol

For your viewing pleasure...

Started like this;
IMG_9630.jpg

Now looks like this;
IMG_9714.jpg

IMG_9705.jpg

IMG_9713.jpg

Very Nice Setup, Nice Paint work Love it. Is that a Ram cooler u got installed.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Congrats Danny. Everything running right now? How's SLI treatin ya?

Thanks, Mike. Yeah, seems to be running great! So far so good... I think I need to get around to OC'ing the Quad to actually see the full potential of them.

Nice pictures Danny!

How loud is that Tuniq Tower?

I was thinking of picking on up myself. :p

Temps? Load? Idle? :)

Thanks! Loud, not at all! It comes with a speed controller which you put in one of the spare PCI cover slots at the back of your PC, on the lowest setting, completely silent! On the highest, I'd say, moderate... honestly, it's not loud at all!

Temps, awesome. Couldn't be better. With my CPU at stock, idle 22c, 100% load on all 4 cores, 35c. ;)

Very Nice Setup, Nice Paint work Love it. Is that a Ram cooler u got installed.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, it's the OCZ XTC RAM cooler ;)

Respital

Thanks! Loud, not at all! It comes with a speed controller which you put in one of the spare PCI cover slots at the back of your PC, on the lowest setting, completely silent! On the highest, I'd say, moderate... honestly, it's not loud at all!

Temps, awesome. Couldn't be better. With my CPU at stock, idle 22c, 100% load on all 4 cores, 35c. ;)

Would you say it's worth getting?

I have the stock heat sink idle is around 30oC load 40-50oC, i'm not crazy about temps but i don't like the load temps.

I also don't have a side panel as the Sonata III doesn't come with one, anyone know where to get one in Canada? :)

Casie

Uh-oh. Big floor fan pointed to what looks like an open computer case. Is that how you are cooling it down?

Honestly....Yes. My dad didn't hook me up to well on my cooling. I have no idea why. I'm doing what I can right now. Any suggestions? :D

Respital

Honestly....Yes. My dad didn't hook me up to well on my cooling. I have no idea why. I'm doing what I can right now. Any suggestions? :D

As long as your processor has a heatsink/fan it's fine.

However you can monitor your temps with RealTemp for the processor, and AtiTool for your Video/Graphics card. Just use Google, it's your friend. :)

Casie

I'm running core temp. I stay in the low 60c area. Computer seems to be running good. I'm sure it use to run hotter before I moved to my new house. I have 2 fans running inside the computer itself. But I have been playing with ocing it. Just trying to be safe. =]

Respital

I'm running core temp. I stay in the low 60c area. Computer seems to be running good. I'm sure it use to run hotter before I moved to my new house. I have 2 fans running inside the computer itself. But I have been playing with ocing it. Just trying to be safe. =]

60C? You mean CELSIUS?!

Oh shat, the heatsink can't be properly mounted if it's that high.

Are you running any CPU intensive programs?