Geoff

VIP Member
IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-] What water kit are you using? The reservoir and pump look like Swiftech possibly. I am looking for a dual 120mm kit that is simple and small like what you are running. I am buying a QX6700 for $200 and want to throw it on some water. That kit looks great the way you have it installed:)

Geoff

VIP Member
It's to power my radio equipment when the power goes out :)

[-0MEGA-] What water kit are you using? The reservoir and pump look like Swiftech possibly. I am looking for a dual 120mm kit that is simple and small like what you are running. I am buying a QX6700 for $200 and want to throw it on some water. That kit looks great the way you have it installed
I decided to go with a kit this time, this is what I bought: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835108076

funkysnair

VIP Member
sorry like omega but thatguy's rig is far more sexy!!

even though i have ordered the antec twelve hundred i think thatguys rig is just far more clean looking!

your rig looks very nice and so will mine, but for clean lines and modern looks his wins hands down

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
sorry like omega but thatguy's rig is far more sexy!!

even though i have ordered the antec twelve hundred i think thatguys rig is just far more clean looking!

your rig looks very nice and so will mine, but for clean lines and modern looks his wins hands down

ouch :p

I love that case too omega!

teamhex

After looking at the pics I think its time I blew this thing out.

Picture001-10.jpg

Silent Knight 2 Cooler....thats a big mother

Picture003-8.jpg

Wires...Wires....Wires.........yeah I need to zip tie some stuff :)
Picture004-2.jpg

22" Westinghouse screen, and you can see my removable Slave Bay :)
Picture002-12.jpg

Last edited: