Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
want help on figuring out what parts you need? lol

Thatguy16 put together a nice list for me. I'll send you a PM if you want to take a look.

Damn that mobo is sexy! Foxconn is a great brand BTW ;)

Mike, you have one of the cleanest looking insides on CF! :) Now hurry up and take some pics of the outside :D

Thanks man. Yeah, i'll take some pics of the exterior and post 'em up soon.

ahh i see youve upgraded to an I7 mep....how is it compared to as some people would call on here "Aging Q6600" :D

haha. I haven't really played with it yet. Looks great in my sig and my wife is really enjoying the increase in e-penis. :rolleyes:

Looks nice man, great job. That motherboard does look really nice. Now you just need a red and black themed Ati card!

Ha! Makes me wish I still had my 3870X2. You're right. A Radeon card would sorta complete the whole thing.

mep that looks siickkk!

;)

epidemik

Just cleaned my desk

Desk.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

mikesrex

my latest build, 24/7 4+GHz stable on air i7-920

last pic is with some very quick overclocking to see what it would do. eventually I will fine tune the settings and go for a max clock on air with this setup. I have a pair of HF3870's on the way to replace the single 8600GTS currently in the computer.

i7920build001.JPG

i7920build002.JPG

i7920build003.JPG

i7920build004.JPG

i7920build005.JPG

i7920build009.JPG

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Nice man. I'm impressed with the clocks I've seen from the 920. I'm hoping to get mine at 4.5ish for SuperPi; 4 for 24/7 usage.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice one Danny. I didn't know you were rockin two monitors now...

Yeah, since Christmas, a 24" (1920 x 1200) and a 19" (1280 x 1024). I tell, give somebody two monitors for a day and try and take one away, I dare you, lol.

Just trying to make myself a wallpaper, it's going to have to be 3200 x 1200, lol.

And your obsession with bikes. :rolleyes:

It's more of an addiction, lol.

Last edited: