ok, heres my comp from the INSIDE.
CIMG0219Resized.jpg

close up:
CIMG0212Resized.jpg

bottom up view:
CIMG0214Resized.jpg

the real inside:
CIMG0209.jpg

the cables from my SCSI and ATA raid controllers reli block things up.

skidude

robina_80 said:
it is skidude its got louds of cables coming out the back and all the cables are everywere i have trouble closing my side panel

Lol thats awesome. It looks wicked cool too.

Filip

well as you can see on the picture above i have a sony receiver, all these speakers are hooked to it as you can see on this pic

comp94nl.jpg

then i have an output cable which leads to my comp, integrated sound on my mobo, it looks like this, and it rocks :D

comp101eq.jpg

Last edited:

speedyink

VIP Member
Are those big ass speakers magnetically shielded?? :eek: I didnt think those old school ones were, cause they're really close to your monitor.

Lol, looks like your shelf is having troubles keeping up with the weight :p

SFR

Truth fears no questions
And they are too close together.... your center speaker is pretty much worthless.... space is what makes those left and right speakers worth listening too... they are also not being utilized fully... and... unless you bypass the sound card.. the quality is being diminshed when listening to music off your integrated sound card.... the receiver really cant do much also...

Filip

SFR said:
And they are too close together.... your center speaker is pretty much worthless

yeah i noticed that, so i disabled it but i didn't moved it, about the sound quality, i can't find anything bad, the sound is great, and the bass, the only bad thing is when i listen to the music too loud the whole desk shakes :D

Are those big ass speakers magnetically shielded?? I didnt think those old school ones were, cause they're really close to your monitor.

Lol, looks like your shelf is having troubles keeping up with the weight

well i can't find anything wierd on my monitor display, the monitor is fine, and yeah shelf is a little bit overloaded but i think there won't be any problems.

cheers :)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
filip-matijevic said:
yeah i noticed that, so i disabled it but i didn't moved it, about the sound quality, i can't find anything bad, the sound is great, and the bass, the only bad thing is when i listen to the music too loud the whole desk shakes :D

You will not hear the "static" when the music is turned up.. its on the quiet parts of the songs you might here some interference... and if you do not.. that's good news!