Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Oakley

Oh s*** LOL I didn't look close enough I thought that was a modem or router LMAO!

Hahaha LOL.
No this computer is smaller than $hit.
1GB Ram
160GB Hard Drive
Windows XP SP3
6 or 8 USB Ports, Can't remember.

I have built and bought a lot of computer and in general computer can be noisy when the fan is on or just any small noise.
This is the quietest computer on earth honestly, You can not hear it start up or shutdown nor can you hear it running while your browsing.
There is no sound what so ever and you would think it would also get very hot since it is small.

The PC has been running for almost 7 days straight and it is cold not hot. Not even slightly hot.
This thing is freaking amazing.

You can even upgrade th HDD and Ram.
Hard Drive is 2.5" which is expensive as hell and your better of buying a external USB HDD.
Ram I believe is Laptop Ram?

219yxy.jpg

eq5vec.jpg

2ur0112.jpg

ojdylt.jpg

2v0la88.jpg

Last edited:

Rit

Operating System - MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ - 34 °C - Manchester 90nm Technology
RAM - 2.0GB Single-Channel DDR @ 167MHz 2.5-3-3-5
Motherboard - MSI MS-7207PV (CPU 1)
Graphics- Plug and Play Monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 6150 - 256MB GeForce 6150 (MSI)
Hard Drives - 40GB FUJITSU MAXTOR 4K040H2 (IDE) 16 °C
Optical Drives - HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H42L
Audio - Realtek High Definition Audio

My 320GB SATA HD should be coming soon and I need to buy a new PSU cause it doesn't have a 6-pin connection for my HD3850. Plus I want a modular PSU so I don't have the cable mess.

roridude

banned
The can was a bit warm, and its pretty cold in my pc if i turn the fans up, so i put it in there and a few mins later it as pretty damn cold xD

joh06937

that rig will look great once you get your 5850 and get eyefinity going (if you get more monitors). eyefinity + surround sound = awesomeness.

lovely?

From the looks of it a video card is bigger then his computer:D

im pretty sure it has the ION gpu in it, which is a 9400gt, modified into a northbridge made by nvidia. its extremely power effective, taking like 4w at load... the entire computer shouldnt use more than 35w at any time! and it can play borderlands hehehe

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
im pretty sure it has the ION gpu in it, which is a 9400gt, modified into a northbridge made by nvidia. its extremely power effective, taking like 4w at load... the entire computer shouldnt use more than 35w at any time! and it can play borderlands hehehe

True but I didn't say it didn't have a GPU. I meant its almost no bigger then the standard size(9"-12") of todays GPUs.