Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

mtb211

Looking great dan,

Daymmm...that cpu cooler is massive :D...if you ever decide to sell her let me know.

Is that a fan controller i see going into the top of your expansion slots?
where you get it from?

I might buy a new fan controler,Mine only allows control of 3 fans....i now have 4 running at full speed :cool:,Its not all that noisy because theyre good fans but i would like like to control them.

If you have not seen mine yet....

PIC_0037-1.jpg

...not got all the cables like i want...added my extra gig of ram and doing my side panel tommorow

that setup is sick, how do you have the wires hidden so well. I bought a new heatsink and fan, I need to install that.. I just dont want to spend hours removing the motherboard and putting everything back in place

HTI.Inc

DSC00013.jpg

This pic is a few months old, made some changes since then, mainly wire management, Ram.

Intel i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz, 12Gb Corsair Dominator DDR3, EVGA GTX 275, Asus Rampage II Gene, Cooler Master HAF 922

mihir

VIP Member
Just did some cable management now only few cables are visible on one side.

But I am scared to open the other side.(thats still called good cable management right)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
that setup is sick, how do you have the wires hidden so well. I bought a new heatsink and fan, I need to install that.. I just dont want to spend hours removing the motherboard and putting everything back in place

Tks :p,Thats my old setup...i now have a diffrent Mobo,diffrent Cpu cooler another hard drive and i can tell you it does not look that neat anymore :D

It didnt take all that long to do it actualy,maybe 30-45 mins?....once its done thats it you wont have to do it again ;) .

Boomer

Thanks!

Its the Cooler Master 690 II Advance with optional side window panel. I am very pleased with this case so far! It has the back plate hole for the HSF and room for cable management.

This is the only other pic i have ATM. I will take more pics in better lighting when i get a chance.

4795222284_88b072cdea_b.jpg

bluecity

I did some upgrades...finally found another 4870 (actually two) to crossfire. Im going to put the third in the next build. I also added a 250gig with just music, last count 26,414 songs. Going to loose the odd ball 180mm case fans and add two 120mm Scythe SY1225SL12M with a lil fab. Wish I could hide cables like yall...:(
crossfired.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did some upgrades...finally found another 4870 (actually two) to crossfire. Im going to put the third in the next build. I also added a 250gig with just music, last count 26,414 songs. Going to loose the odd ball 180mm case fans and add two 120mm Scythe SY1225SL12M with a lil fab. Wish I could hide cables like yall...:(
crossfired.jpg

Dont like the look of how those cards are flexing because of their power cables :eek:

Nice system though,You should get a better case :)

G25r8cer

Update: Couple modifications to the desk. Added a toggle switch for my psu fans. Attached a USB extension for the ipod touch.

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00984.jpg