Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

87dtna

Well it did do better than an Asus P6T deluxe, but yeah I got stopped at 222 base clock. I payed $210 for mine, nice score!

linkin

VIP Member
My current setup. Couldn't get a good pic, had to settle for this one:

101_0002.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice Linkin,Im tempted to get a G15 so i can monitor system temps on the display?..If thats possible?
Theyre quite pricy though,ive been looking on Ebay for one used.

Il take a pic of my rig when my new cooler comes around Tuesday/Wednesday and i have my system back together properly.

dave1701

My kick-ass Computer:

DSCI0262-1.jpg

DSCI0261.jpg

DSCI0252.jpg

DSCI0253.jpg

My Puppy was literally on my lap when I was trying to take some of these so I tried to take some of her:

DSCI0265.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
That case looks awesome for modding :D I could do a million things with that! Some paint, carbon fiber film, PCI slot covers, custom buttons, new fans in custom cut holes...dude you have a gem there...no kidding.

Saying that,Id love an older Full tower/Server type case..i just dont think you can beat them. :p

One like this :)

1.jpg

dave1701

That case looks awesome for modding :D I could do a million things with that! Some paint, carbon fiber film, PCI slot covers, custom buttons, new fans in custom cut holes...dude you have a gem there...no kidding.

Oh no, now that you put that Idea in my head, I might have to run with it. I think I should need some decent innerds though first. There used to be a Pentium 2 in it, real nice for it's day. The power button uses 4pins s and I was too lazy to wire it, so I use the reset swittch fror the power. Also, the Power light uses 3 pins, so that dosent work. Oh well....

wolfeking

banned
IMG00002-20110101-1813.jpg

IMG00001-20110101-1813.jpg

IMG00004-20110101-1814.jpg

Dave, that is a nice computer compared to what I am using currently, lol. Really it works good the way that it is (HDMI to Sylvania 32" HDTV.cant beat 1920x1080 for a laptop.)
Hoping to have that fixed sometime next month. Ill repost a pic when I get the screen installed. (ill get pics every step of the way (just to make sure i dont screw up putting it back in)

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Very nice Linkin,Im tempted to get a G15 so i can monitor system temps on the display?..If thats possible?
Theyre quite pricy though,ive been looking on Ebay for one used.

Il take a pic of my rig when my new cooler comes around Tuesday/Wednesday and i have my system back together properly.

It is possible. I don't use it for that though, I'm using the LCDSirReal app, it shows cpu/memory usage, network usage, format of music you're playing, it also shows the date and time and is customisable.

Shlouski

VIP Member
I just bought a new case the NZXT Phantom. I could not decide wether to get in black or white. I thought i looked better in white but everything else i have is black. It took me ages and i ended up just ordering in white, but the black one arrived instead, so im keeping it, must be fate. At the moment its on my desk, but it takes up a lot of space, I want to move it, but i dont want to put it on the floor.

Last edited:

lucasbytegenius

Ok, the reason I haven't posted a pic of my PC before is because I'm a little embarrassed by it, seeing how stupid it looks next to all those shiny rigs wandering around here, but what the heck:
IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

Deceased Pocket PC and my CD/DVD burner that I don't have room for inside my case:
IMG_0590.JPG

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing to be embarrassed about...you should get you a new cheap case and tidy those cables up though,It would look much better.

And a floppy drive? You still use that thing?

Shame about the Pocket Pc :/

I cant post a pic of my pc..My camera is Dead and my mobile phones camera is crap.

Last edited:

NVX_185

Got my new Tempest Evo case :)

The pics don't do much justice. The case is HUGE for a mid-tower. Dodgy side fan only has 3 LED's working rather than 4. Case increased my temps by about 6-9C (CPU) which sucks. I do not understand why this has happened.

dsc01665et.jpg

dsc01673b.jpg

dsc01674pg.jpg