Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

483172_445328192188720_119886277_n.jpg
dem innerds now, cables are crap I know and I will fix that when my GPU comes in.

and for Jason, my cooler and its flashy Fans :D
156478_445328682188671_1271862095_n.jpg

Nice cooler there Michael, the LED fans look shweeet! :D

And yeah what happened to your cable management? It used to be quite neat and tidy IIRC? I take it you've moved things around since I last saw? ;)

Nice cooler there Michael, the LED fans look shweeet! :D

And yeah what happened to your cable management? It used to be quite neat and tidy IIRC? I take it you've moved things around since I last saw? ;)

Well to use my HDD everywhere I built in a bracket at the top so I had to take all the SATA's out and then couldn't be arsed to actually redo the cables. but before I go to LAN in 2 weeks rest assured it will look sleek and sexy.

20121224_191542_zpsb4db2385.jpg
[/IMG]

im also working on cable management but its harder then i thought =(
Im also not very happy about PSU.. ALL the cables that came with that PSU is like 2-3 cm short and had to buy extension to route it through the back =( As u can see i still havent recieved extension for PCIE cable so its hanging lose...
Edit - Spelling

Last edited:
Short PSU cables are a pain. But your build looks very nice. The cable management doesn't look to bad to me.

My new THX speaker 200 watt.

IMG_6934_zps05d4578f.jpg

IMG_6933_zps750136eb.jpg

IMG_6932_zpsd265b199.jpg

I turn Bass and Volume, it beat pretty good.

(My parents think i'm crazy :p I feeling bad for those :D)

My new mousepad, my old mousepad go to heaven :(

IMG_6919_zpsaf894eea.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one, I just got one from 120W and it go loud as hell. Whole the house trembles when I set it over 80% of his capacity lol.
My subwoofer is on my desk btw :p.
Other 2 speakers are 30w RMS both.

edit: where is your mouse? And I think you need to tidy up your room a bit :D

Last edited:
Nice one, I just got one from 120W and it go loud as hell. Whole the house trembles when I set it over 80% of his capacity lol.
My subwoofer is on my desk btw :p.
Other 2 speakers are 30w RMS both.

Nice! What kind speaker you have?

My Subwoofer is 130 watt and two speaker are 35 watt. I hope I don't show off too much :p

I think you need to get a bigger desk and maybe tidy up those cables a little. ;)

I've got a sub too, gotta love bass. :D

Made a wooden stand and cabinet for my games myself.
I made it that high that I can look just over the subwoofer without having to look upwards.
Also my new mouse/speakerset and gpu are shown below. (getting another hd7950 because this one is too loud).
Need to tidy the cables of my setup a bit.

dsc02066e.jpg

dsc02064wv.jpg

Pretty nice mouse for the money, I can set the speed manually. But I need to excercise with these speeds lol.
dsc02063t.jpg

dsc02062o.jpg

dsc02061i.jpg

Okay, I used my old camera for this lol. I hate my mobo, sata connectors are bad placed (I want side-sata...)
dsc02055m.jpg

My XFX for now:
dsc02049e.jpg

Silver arrow:
dsc02048zy.jpg

Work/game place:
dsc02042v.jpg

If you don't like that 7950 you can always send it to me! :p

I'll get some new shots of my PC soon and share. :)

I think your desk looks quite cool, but don't you want the sub on the floor so you don't get any vibrations and so you can hide the cables easier? It does look like you also have to look up at your screen.

My speaker set almost loos exactly like yours, I've got these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedlink-G...ZI1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356949823&sr=8-1 I got them for Christmas last year. :)

If you don't like that 7950 you can always send it to me! :p

I'll get some new shots of my PC soon and share. :)

I think your desk looks quite cool, but don't you want the sub on the floor so you don't get any vibrations and so you can hide the cables easier? It does look like you also have to look up at your screen.

My speaker set almost loos exactly like yours, I've got these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedlink-G...ZI1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356949823&sr=8-1 I got them for Christmas last year. :)

Hmm yes, but mine is a bit stronger I think. Much more capacity in watts.
And no, I don't need to look up. My sub also stands on a sort of pad, so I can feel the vibrations, but not hear. I love the vibrations lol!
My chair is high enough, so I got no problems. I love to see my sub in front of me too xD.
That wooden thing is very handy, before that I needed to store all my ("old") games in the closet....
My XFX does his job very well (74°c max though), but very loud!
I lay high limits on that fragment of my parts.
It's 2x the noise of my hd6870! Even my CF setup was around 10% more silent.

I used to have some Creative Inspire speakers which had a sub. If you turned it up to full bass, things around the room would start vibrating. Sadly though, that speaker set died (volume control packed in). :(

I've just seen my PC is really dusty, so I'm now too embarrassed to stick a photo of it up, so here is my desk instead. Excuse all the Christmas cards. :D

tumblr_mfuuw9UpB31rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup guys. :)

Just finished building my sisters new(ish) rig,That was built from all parts i had lying around (-Motherboard),Its just for general Internet/YouTube use...

Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86Ghz
Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo
1GB GeIL 800Mhz DDR2 (2X 512Mb sticks for Dual Channel)
8800GT 512Mb (The one i baked back to life) :D
250GB Seagate Barracuda Sata2 7200Rpm.

I know 1gb of ram isnt much,But its just what i had lying around,Should be enough for web browsing etc,If not il just get some more ram....surprisingly this board also supports DDR3.

Sorry about pics,Phone camera and im no Photographer (as you can tell.) :p

Out with the old,In with the new.

2012-12-31124437Copy_zpsf1ff0fb6.jpg

2012-12-31141614Copy_zpsea0fc7fb.jpg

2012-12-31141627Copy_zpsb1736803.jpg

2012-12-31141700Copy_zpsd0e016a1.jpg

Cable management isn't the best i know,But its just a cheap Gigabyte case that i had spare which doesn't really have any cable management. :cool:

Going to install either Linux Mint 14 or OpenSuse on it when i get back from work tonight..Which one would you choose?

Should be much better than her old (SKT A) based system.

AMD Sempron 2800+
A7V8X-LA Motherboard
1GB PC3200 400mhz
ATI 9600 Pro 256mb
120GB IDE drive

Last edited:
Cable management isn't the best i know,But its just a cheap Gigabyte case that i had spare which doesn't really have any cable management. :cool:
Only thing I see wrong is the front panel wires. It would be cleaner if you put them all together and ran them round back of the HDD bays.

Going to install either Linux Mint 14 or OpenSuse on it when i get back from work tonight..Which one would you choose?
of the 2, Mint. Others to look at are Ubuntu 10, or maybe PClinuxOS.

Back