Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
I've gotta say, Bootup: I think your cable management is the best I've seen on here hands down. Just goes to show how good the 300R is and what difference a modular power supply makes when you put your mind to it. Very well done indeed! Is your system complete now? Looks great!

Jamebonds1

Nice Cable manage! I should warning you to not put too much wire in behind of motherboard panel. I did that and it push my motherboard forward then it short my motherboard two time.

spirit

Staff member
Nice Cable manage! I should warning you to not put too much wire in behind of motherboard panel. I did that and it push my motherboard forward then it short my motherboard two time.

He's got a modular power supply, so there should be less cables behind there anyway. I don't think it's too much to worry about.

Hyper-Threaded

The awe-inspiring Thinkcenter. P4 ht 3ghz, 1gb ddr400 ram, nvidia fx5200 128mb, 40gb, windows 2k pro sp4. Now the new movie watching rig. I am getting about 6 more p4 and duel core towers tomorrow so I will haft to find somethin to do with them all or sell them.

1013999.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

1014000.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

wolfeking

banned
Need something to do with them, Install BIONIC on them, or FAH. Or sell them(BTW, I did not forget your charger. I have to wait for my money to get to the bank so I can ship. Should be within 2 days.)

Hyper-Threaded

Need something to do with them, Install BIONIC on them, or FAH. Or sell them(BTW, I did not forget your charger. I have to wait for my money to get to the bank so I can ship. Should be within 2 days.)

Yea I should but my internet is complete garbage, and then my stepdad whines about power. Even tho my computer while downloading only draws 75 watts (pentium duel core, geforce 8400). And sweet for the power brick.

salvage-this

Just finished my new build for the Girlfriend.

I managed to get her a FX 6300 990FX-ud3, 8gb of 1333 RAM and a 560TI 448 for under $500 (Thanks JoeSamo :D) I had some old parts that I ended up using to finish off the build.

img0311ii.jpg
[/URL]

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just built this today. Waiting for the os to download and get it installed.

87CAD043-BE9E-417C-97AC-F61767C1A1E7-4631-0000020218FACCF1_zpsc445d406.jpg

Love that case! :)

I managed to get her a FX 6300 990FX-ud3, 8gb of 1333 RAM and a 560TI 448 for under $500 (Thanks JoeSamo :D) I had some old parts that I ended up using to finish off the build.

img0311ii.jpg
[/URL]

Very nice build. :)

I like that Motherboard,the layout looks so clean.

salvage-this

Very nice build. :)

I like that Motherboard,the layout looks so clean.

Thanks! Yeah Gigabyte has really impressed me with their newer motherboards. Both looks and function. I'm just pumped that I could put this together for so cheap.

@ steveo9043 can you post a shot of the inside? I have never seen a pc built in that case.

steveo9043

Love that case! :)

Thank you

Thanks! Yeah Gigabyte has really impressed me with their newer motherboards. Both looks and function. I'm just pumped that I could put this together for so cheap.

@ steveo9043 can you post a shot of the inside? I have never seen a pc built in that case.

Yeah I will take a shot when I get home. I was too anxious to get it fired up I have to do some cable management inside it. This is my first build and that case is HUGE!

windows score:

geekbench (32 bit):

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member

That's a great rig you've got for her there! She'll be one happy gamer. ;) Too bad the case doesn't have great cable management features but it looks to me like you found ways of bunching up and zip-tying most of the cables. :D