Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

I have a HAF XM also, and I like because it is roomy.
I had a ATop Z-Alien before. The haf is only 1 inch taller, 1 inch longer and 2 inches wider from my last tower. So it was no big deal.

i just have it, i had before this a corsair vengance c70, also big enough, but i have for sure more room in the case and better airflow.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
haha yes the mugen 2, is big.
but i put im up, on the foto he is lieing down

The scythe mugen is a very nice cooler, I have had him before on my brothers machine. It cools only 6-7°c less then the top of the line aircoolers like the silver arrow sbe and the noctua nh-d14.

Which version though? I had v2, but I think there's already a v3.

The scythe mugen is a very nice cooler, I have had him before on my brothers machine. It cools only 6-7°c less then the top of the line aircoolers like the silver arrow sbe and the noctua nh-d14.

Which version though? I had v2, but I think there's already a v3.

it is the mugen 2 rev b

Darren

Staff member
After some tidying and setting up my push pull setup.

1001751e.jpg

1001745q.jpg

Darren

Staff member
I'm sure I could make it look a little bit better with my crappy Kodak but I am as bad with photography as I am good with computers.

Darren

Staff member
Denther that top fan is so close you almost have a push-pull-pull :p

EDIT: Nice work with the cables. It looks pretty clean!

Thanks! Yeah I wondered if putting that one fan in the middle would make a difference but it did by about 5 degrees.

Spirit is this any better. This is with flash on.

1001746d.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Yes that's a lot better and I was going to mention that your cable management looks so much better now in the Phantom than it did in the Challenger. Is there a lot of room behind the motherboard tray to hide cables? Was it quite easy to do cable management in? I'm always recommending this case to people but because I've never used or even seen one myself I'm 100% sure how easy it is to do cable management in it...

You can probably guess why I'm asking you those questions. ;) And the answer is maybe once I've got some other stuff first. :p

Darren

Staff member
Yeah there's plenty of space back there. I was able to shove everything back there and strap it down fairly well. Cable management took maybe 45 mins to do, so not too bad. I love the case itself. Fan controller is awesome to have, very sturdy material and looks nice. Case fans it came with are good too. The giant gaping con it has though is that the side window got scratched to death when I cleaned it with Windex and a cotton towel. So if you get it be sure NOT to do that. I think I even scratched it with my fingernail when trying to rub something off of it. So that's annoying. Also the rubber grommets like to come out of place if you man handle them too much, but they go right back in.

But otherwise it's awesome.

This is how much cabling is crammed behind the tray.

115847_screenshot2011_09_27at4_12_24pm.png

577865_2610612039984_2122305273_n.jpg

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Ah I'm not too fussed about my side window getting scratched, the window on my Lexa S also got scratched when I cleaned with cotton wool, so it must be an NZXT thing going on. :p

Yeah we'll see about a new case. Maybe... not right now though.

Darren

Staff member
See above for my edit. Shows you how I routed the cables. That picture was a while back and I've redone it a little bit since but that's still every cable in the back.

spirit

Staff member
Wow there is a lot more space behind the motherboard tray on the 410 than there is on my Lexa s - a lot more! If I try to take a photo of what's behind my motherboard tray, the cables will all fall off.

Darren

Staff member
Wow there is a lot more space behind the motherboard tray on the 410 than there is on my Lexa s - a lot more! If I try to take a photo of what's behind my motherboard tray, the cables will all fall off.

If you're feeling spendy when the time rolls around you could get a Full Phantom or even the 820. :D

spirit

Staff member
If you're feeling spendy when the time rolls around you could get a Full Phantom or even the 820. :D

True, the full tower Phantom is an option, as is the new 820. They're a bit for my liking though, I quite like the midi-tower 410. :)