Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

claptonman

My friend took pics of my computer.

JvZtyIV.jpg

qHofVI5.jpg

Full album here.

PCunicorn

Probably one of the best black/blue builds I've ever seen. Though, adding GPUs with a blue pcb or heatsink cover wouldn't hurt.

PCunicorn

Haha yeah, that name certainly is perfect ;)

Something to think about is sleeving those cables blue or individual sleeving them black and blue. It would certainly be time consuming but it would look so awesome :eek:

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member

Cell phone camera:( Looking for some black loom to cover up the stuff at the PSU. Thinking of inverting the Drives to put the cables in the back, bu with the cover on you can't see it, so I'm waiting to see if it gnaws at me.

PCunicorn

Very nice! Not having a GPU really helps, and you're also very good at managing cables too :) So good in fact, I'm shipping my PC to you :p

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I've never posted my HTPC. It's connected to an Onkyo TX-SR607 receiver (7.1) with a Klipsch Synergy SUB-10 Sub, Klipsch Synergy C-1 Center, 4 Klipsch S-1 Synergy Surround speakers, and Polk 65T's for the two front chanels, and a Mitsubishi HC-5500 projector (1080P - 116"). The bulb in the projector is rated at 5,000 hours but we've gotten to 7,600 hours as of today. The bulb is starting to flicker though and some of the contrast is gone. It's driving me up a wall, but I want to limp along on this bulb for a while longer. If it doesn't die before spring break, I'm gonna replace it then before I have a Harry Potter marathon with friends. My father got a free replacement bulb when he bought the projector, so that's good at least.

yvu4.jpg

The system itself is a Gigabyte AM3 board I bought off Vroom_Skies, my old Phenom II X4 965BE, 4GB of RAM, 60GB OCZ Vertex II, 320GB HDD, and a GTX 560Ti reference card I bought off 87dtna. It's a tight fit for that card, and I had to flip the PSU to fit the card in there. The blue LED fan was just something I had laying around so I stuck it in there until I order a plain black fan.

7mqj.jpg

Last edited:

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Very nice! Not having a GPU really helps, and you're also very good at managing cables too :) So good in fact, I'm shipping my PC to you :p

Thanks. I have a GTX 660 that absolutely refuses to play nicely with Linux, so it's out of my case at the moment. The PCI plug is on the top of the card too, so I'm not going to like figuring out how to route a cable to it:(