Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

The-Llamalizer

Here's my complete setup:
entirecomputersetupcomp.jpg

You can't really see the sub behind the chair, and there's another speaker at the top left that got cut out.
Here's the front of the computer:
computerfrontcomp.jpg

The Blue light with the torch is the power light and it changes colors which is nifty.

And here's the insides of it:
computerinsidescomp.jpg

The specs are in the sig

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Adam Warren said:
Im liking where you put the second monitor to!

Hehe, that is neat, but I personally would rather the LCD be my primary monitor. *shrugs* personal preferance.

Oh, and I see ME on your screen! :p

Christopher

VIP Member
The_Other_One said:
Hehe, that is neat, but I personally would rather the LCD be my primary monitor. *shrugs* personal preferance.

Oh, and I see ME on your screen! :p
It's not a very good LCD, that's why I don't use it as my primary. Not to mention, I don't think I could this huge tube up there :D I think I'm going to buy a new one and get rid of that other POS. I'm tired of hitting it to make it refocus, I don't enjoy looking at a rainbow when I'm chatting with someone ;)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Chroder said:
It's not a very good LCD, that's why I don't use it as my primary.

But...that one looks almost just like mine :( Hehe, but whatever... This is my 2nd. My first LCD just died on me, so I guess there are some crappy models out there. Hah, and I wasn't suggesting putting your CRT up there, just like my LCD as my primary :rolleyes:

Travo925

My setup...

This is my setup...I know my wires are quite messy, but I fixed all that...these pics are before I fixed them :) ...

I have ma trusty Powerbook G4 hooked up to a crt...nice dual screen action :)
And my dell is hookedup to the sony lcd
what yall think?

flip218

VIP Member
Looks pretty sweet Flip218. Really like that case. Alright on the specs too, 'cept I woulda gone with the AMD 64, and a bit better GPU, but hey, I don't know what your daughter uses it for, so I'm not one to judge.

Actually I used parts from my Dell ... I upgraded from a 2.8 to 3.06 so I had it laying around :) And I just replaced the video card in my Dell. So I put my AIW 9800 Pro in my daughter's pc.

I use hers as a testing pc :) ... if it don't f*** up hers then I'll put it on mine. And it gives me a second gaming pc for friends to use when they come over. After all she's six and mostly plays Barbie games.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

MACS!!! :eek: ....nah just joking. Cool stuff flip. I like the way you keep it clean...and I see you have an IPOD. Anyway, any more entries? I am attaching a pic of my modded window on the side of my baby.

pix.jpg

pix2.jpg

JAN :D

flip218

VIP Member
jancz3rt said:
MACS!!! :eek: ....nah just joking. Cool stuff flip. I like the way you keep it clean...and I see you have an IPOD. Anyway, any more entries? I am attaching a pic of my modded window on the side of my baby.

Mac? IPod? I don't have either ... If that was meant for me :)

Lax

VIP Member
AHHH MAC! MY EYES!! Just joking also. looks good having a mac next to a PC.

P.S. I have a 21 pin monitor (looks to be for mac) if you're in the market for buyin'.

Funzo6785

banned
Adam Warren said:
I allways find that these "cool" cases look to much like a toy, and not like a computer. i like a little bit more then simple:) lol
I don't like side windows either, it does make it look too much like a toy. I like an elegant case that says, "I may not be flashy, but I could blow anything you throw at me away in speeds and specs". Kinda like an ultra high end alienware. The predators are very hot though.

Travo925

Lord AnthraX said:
P.S. I have a 21 pin monitor (looks to be for mac) if you're in the market for buyin'.

no thanks, just bought a cinema display so no need for more monitors...i will have some updated pics soon :)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahaha

Well....it has been...three days I think since my last entry to this thread and here comes my updated case. Updated in the sense of great round IDE cabling. I love it. Let me know what you think of it. I know the rest of the cables need some sleeves as well.....but hey.

beauty.jpg

foxshox

ResizeWizard-2.jpg

its ugly lol, got a problem with it, DIE. my computer is still better than most of yalls!!! jk, its all good, my thermal take 20 dollar fan speed kit is > than all of your cases
floppy drives are for the weak!

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Girl Asphyxiated - NICE ONE ;) It has some style that others do not have. Thanx for posting... and as to the following one...

foxshox said:

Indeed it's not that great but does its job. And hey it it's not the best :D .

Last edited: