Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
My wife is complaining about the electricity bills. There, that's the truth. :eek: :mad:

Well, then it's simple!

You smash up the TV, live without lights (light bulbs are over-rated anyway, candles are where it's at!) and take away the microwave!

That should cut a few dollars off the bill, allowing you to keep your PC! Sorted!

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Well, then it's simple!

You smash up the TV, live without lights (light bulbs are over-rated anyway, candles are where it's at!) and take away the microwave!

That should cut a few dollars off the bill, allowing you to keep your PC! Sorted!

hahaha. It's actually kinda nice. With the stock cooler, and all the fans on low, my rig is hella quiet. It doesn't sound like a hurricane in my office anymore!

Kornowski

VIP Member
hahaha. It's actually kinda nice. With the stock cooler, and all the fans on low, my rig is hella quiet. It doesn't sound like a hurricane in my office anymore!

Haha, I bet it is! But then, would you rather be flying a near silent glider, or an in your face F22! :p

Nah, I guess it's nice for a change.

just a noob

lol my mom is probably going to wonder about the electricity bills if i ever get the rigs i plan on having online, the server i have going is only going to use 117 watts tops, so that shouldn't be a problem, but the phenom 2+ 4 8800gs/9800gt's might be a problem, along with the core i7 and two 4870x2's might consume a bit much energy :p

Cleric7x9

lol my mom is probably going to wonder about the electricity bills if i ever get the rigs i plan on having online, the server i have going is only going to use 117 watts tops, so that shouldn't be a problem, but the phenom 2+ 4 8800gs/9800gt's might be a problem, along with the core i7 and two 4870x2's might consume a bit much energy :p

you've got a long way to go from the rig in your sig lol

wiwazevedo

You might want to check with CPU-z to make sure that your ram is running dual channel, or maybe Gigabyte is like that, though all of the motherboards I've seen have the memory in the same colored slots. Great shot, though!

I was wondering about that. Like it has been in the back of my mind since I put it together.... haha I will definitely check. I did see that it recognized all 4 gigs but I never really thought about if it was running dual channel...thanks for bringing that up

wiwazevedo

My wife is complaining about the electricity bills. There, that's the truth. :eek: :mad:

SOLARRRRR
At my house, when the sun is out, the electric meter is like moving backwards, we are putting more energy back on the grid than we are using...get the solar man. it will reduce your electricity bill so much

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
SOLARRRRR
At my house, when the sun is out, the electric meter is like moving backwards, we are putting more energy back on the grid than we are using...get the solar man. it will reduce your electricity bill so much

I'm looking into that. I may do it before this summer. Many of the houses in my neighborhood have solar panels.

lovely?

im really still getting used to this new Canon Xsi, im using Tv mode please tell me thats right?

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

also its really dusty and i havent bothered with cable management yet. not that it will do much, my temps are fine and its hard to do cable management without modding the antec 900.

Last edited:

wiwazevedo

also its really dusty and i havent bothered with cable management yet. not that it will do much, my temps are fine and its hard to do cable management without modding the antec 900.

we have the same psu. and cpu. and case. haha all of the cables fit behind the motherboard tray without doing any case modifications. in the bottom hole put everything in and stash it towards where the drives go because there is more room behind the side panel on that side. everything else you need feed through the upper hole. you can also put the fan power connectors behind the tray for the front two fans. for the upper and rear, I suggest running the power for the rear up and along the top of the case so you can plug it into the back of the top fan's power. then run 1 power cable from behind the tray to get it some power. On the gamexstream the cpu power connector is a little too short. I just did my best to hide it on the side of the case and route it underneath the rear fan. hope I helped

you can also take off the fan adapter off the middle drive carriage to make things look neater. just stash it somewhere where you can find it once you put a fan on the side window

Last edited: