Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

m0nk3ys1ms

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice

I am liking it ;). The case is raggo. One thing I have to say I do not really understand is the positioning of the Arctic Freezer 64 HSF. It would seem more logical to have it produced so that the air would flow right-to-left. Oh well.

m0nk3ys1ms

I am liking it ;). The case is raggo. One thing I have to say I do not really understand is the positioning of the Arctic Freezer 64 HSF. It would seem more logical to have it produced so that the air would flow right-to-left. Oh well.

Do you think I should turn it around?, and by the way MXRdude, very nice;)

Last edited:

tommycompton

is it passive? or is there a fan on there?

if there is a fan i would turn it so it blows to the back of the case. a bag of zip ties wouldn't hurt either.

m0nk3ys1ms

is it passive? or is there a fan on there?

if there is a fan i would turn it so it blows to the back of the case. a bag of zip ties wouldn't hurt either.

It has a fan and I'll turn it round. I have some zip ties but I haven't got around to putting them on yet. I will and posts some new pics.

Geoff

VIP Member
Monkeysims, nice setup, but the AC logo is a bit mis-aligned :p

And as Jan said, the cooler isnt in the best spot, but i think you told me you had it like that for a reason...

m0nk3ys1ms

[-0MEGA-];398545 said:
Monkeysims, nice setup, but the AC logo is a bit mis-aligned :p

And as Jan said, the cooler isnt in the best spot, but i think you told me you had it like that for a reason...

Ya I had my head turned crooked when I put the sticker on and it looked straight, lol. I turned the cooler around and did a bit of work with zip ties.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Good

Yeah that looks way better now. Have you checked the temperatures BTW? It should have helped as well. I am actually considering getting the same HSF myslef.

JAN :D

m0nk3ys1ms

Right now I'm getting 36C at idle. At 70% load, I never went over 44C. It is a very nice HSF, well worth the $25 I payed for it.

tommycompton

all done this time, my new psu(used to be antec truepower2 550) sleeved that one myself, this one i didn't have to. did some more wire management, this is the final cut.
psu.jpg

psu1.jpg

psu2.jpg