Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spanky

New desk and setup!

000_0109.jpg

000_0111.jpg

000_0112.jpg

spanky

Yeah, I've never been such an organized person. I'll probly deal with it later. Also I'll take some pictures when I hook my PC up to my 42'' TV.

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
When they are home, they probably do. But i manage to play my good songs when no one is around. This is a major step up from my X-630s, with only 1 8in woofer and only 50 watts.
Edit: Shady, i have a chair, one of those butterfly chairs, i couldnt fit it in the picture. Very comfortable.

Yea I assumed you have a chair.
And I meant your back will hurt from leaning all day to use the keyboard or mouse.

jjbpenguin

Good cause that is the keyboard I am going to be using on my next new build. How is the mouse for gaming??? do you get a low signal a lot???

It has alwasy had great response and accuracy for me. The only time it gives me trouble is when the batteries need replacing which is only every few months.

I must warn you though that the wheel does not click, which can bother some people when gaming and switching weapons, you can always use the 2 thumb buttons as weapon scroll or still use the wheel, but it makes it hard to switch when there are lots of guns becuase you cannot just feel for say "5" clicks.

The_Beast

It has alwasy had great response and accuracy for me. The only time it gives me trouble is when the batteries need replacing which is only every few months.

I must warn you though that the wheel does not click, which can bother some people when gaming and switching weapons, you can always use the 2 thumb buttons as weapon scroll or still use the wheel, but it makes it hard to switch when there are lots of guns becuase you cannot just feel for say "5" clicks.

good to hear, i know about the wheel not clicking but other than that it sounds good

idk if I'm going to buy just the keyboard and another mouse or buy the keyboard mouse set