Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I modded the side windows with two 90mm fans. I dont have a recent pic of the new wiring. I cleaned them up, so the wiring looks worse in these pics than what it actually is now.

Mycomputerbydaffy.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

wow dude thats some nice setup you have there,I like your Glass table aswell :)

lovely?

wow 175 dollars for a chair? omg. i got one from wal-mart, its black felt, has lumbar adjustment, arm rest adjustment, and height adjustment, all for only 50$!!! its sooooo comfy everyone wants to use it

Punk

Staff member
LOl a PC gamin chair... Sounds like that thread about gaming T-Shirts I saw a while ago :D:D

Boomer

i got my logitech z-2300 speakers today! they pound so hard!!!!! i love them! i couldn't be happier :) i cant go away from my computer. now my ears are starting to hurt....lol

and the sub is so HUGE!!!!!

DSCN4562.jpg

DSCN4560.jpg

DSCN4561.jpg

wungoodshu

i got my logitech z-2300 speakers today! they pound so hard!!!!! i love them! i couldn't be happier :) i cant go away from my computer. now my ears are starting to hurt....lol

and the sub is so HUGE!!!!!

DSCN4562.jpg

Atleast you found a good use for a Calculus book. :p

Justin

VIP Member
mine's nothing special, just simple. i'm thinking of getting into case modding though.

still got tons of space in there
DSC01744.jpg

case
DSC01747.jpg

logitech internet pro keyboard, wired infrared mouse, wireless laser mouse and a blazepro cyclone gamepad
DSC01752.jpg

woofa!
DSC01753.jpg

my POV. Sucks doesn't it?
DSC01759.jpg

and here's the whole thing!
DSC01758.jpg

i've always wanted to post on this thread!