RoyaL-TigeR

My collection
DSC00483.jpg

From left to right

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

Notice one of the speakers (from 5.1) is on the floor (I cannot find a place to put it)

DSC00481.jpg

Just in case you guys are curious...

DSC00482.jpg

RoyaL-TigeR

I don't need all those computers. I just don't throw any of my stuff away unless it's completely broken. I also like to collect parts people throw away and bring life to a new computer. Just a hobby.

Geoff

VIP Member
No offense that's a terrible 5.1 setup you got going there.
+1

The rear speakers are suppose to be behind you, not on your left and right, besides when you are sitting down the rear speakers are actually still in front of you.

The sub is also suppose to be on the side (usually the right), not in the middle.

CrazyEh

I don't really use the speakers much anymore.. I use to have the speakers mounted on the wall behind me, but have since repainted my room and couldn't be bothered doing it again. I use my headphones 90% of the time. Only use the speakers for watching TV, and music.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
My collection
DSC00483.jpg

I guess the one on the far right is the gaming rig?? :D

[-0MEGA-];870403 said:
+1

The rear speakers are suppose to be behind you, not on your left and right, besides when you are sitting down the rear speakers are actually still in front of you.

The sub is also suppose to be on the side (usually the right), not in the middle.

+2

5.1 Speakers are supposed to create a surround system. Not to good if they're all in front! Agree with OMEGA and if you do move them put the rear speakers as far back as you can and you'll have the best sound effects! ;)

Geoff

VIP Member
I don't really use the speakers much anymore.. I use to have the speakers mounted on the wall behind me, but have since repainted my room and couldn't be bothered doing it again. I use my headphones 90% of the time. Only use the speakers for watching TV, and music.
Don't get me wrong, those are excellent speakers. It's just the way that they are configured.

Sacrinyellow5

I don't need all those computers. I just don't throw any of my stuff away unless it's completely broken. I also like to collect parts people throw away and bring life to a new computer. Just a hobby.

I'm the same way!

[-0MEGA-];870442 said:
Don't get me wrong, those are excellent speakers. It's just the way that they are configured.

Both my TV and Comp setup have 5.1, but I'm to lazy to hook the rear speakers up behind me.

Last edited:

kobaj

VIP Member
Psh, not everyone has the ability to put their speakers behind them. Im the same way, besides, I like them in the front. Ive trained my ear that if I hear something from the direct left, its actually behind me, and the front left is well...front left :D.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Haha, now that's a smart reason to put them in front! :p

Ear skill development :) that's gotta come in handy in FPS games!