Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Looks good!

A tip, rotate the side fan so that the wire is on the bottom of the fan, out of sight. You may be able to run some of the molex cables behind the motherboard try like this. I managed to fit two of them without modding the case. :)

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/Coreyhm1/DSCF1996.jpg

Thanks man! :) That ^ last photo with the comp turned on is before the cable management though, I'll take a shot of it turned on with cable management later on.

And I tried to take some molex cables out the back but this power supply was cheap and the cables are kinda stiff and not flexible so that was kinda hard. But I did accomodate all the front panel cables and some fan cables out the back like you did ;)

I like that Ramodk.. Not bad at all. I have a wholesaler trying to pitch me on the RAM with LEDs on them.. I couldn't really imagine why anyone would want silly little lights on RAM... but seeing them in your case they do look neato.

Personally I think the HSF is the weak link there. Everything else looks tricked out, but the HSF is so plain and kinda ugly. Have you thought of putting a fancier unit in it's place?

Thanks SirKenin! Yeah I actually made a thread about it, hop in!

http://www.computerforum.com/120046-good-cpu-fan-not.html

Ramodkk

VIP Member
This is how it looks after cable management:

Picture008-3.jpg

:D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Nice!

I going to be getting a windowed panel soon, I'm still trying to decide on UV cathodes or regular blue cathodes like i had

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Are you cutting the window yourself?

You should join the UV side :D It can get to look really sick! ;) I'm thinking on changing my back fan to a white uv reactive one instead of blue LED :rolleyes:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Are you cutting the window yourself?

You should join the UV side :D It can get to look really sick! ;) I'm thinking on changing my back fan to a white uv reactive one instead of blue LED :rolleyes:

Already ordered, ended up getting the normal blue cathodes :p

I ordered the windowed side panel from Performance PC's, they sell a stock windowed Lian Li panel that fits my case :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Looks cool, man! Now I want UV! Screw Green Cathodes! :p

Here's mine at the moment, a little messy with two HDD's :cool:

IMG_7593.jpg

Last edited: