Post Your Core2Duo Temps Here!

WeatherGeek

Hey guys. Here's an update. I'm currently at a stable (ran fine at the Small FFT test in orthos for about 8 hours) 3.16GHz on my E6600. Seems like right now the only thing keeping me back is heat. CURRENTLY Using the stock cooler and getting temps of...

Idle: 33C
50% Load: 41C
100% Load(8 hrs): Max 65C

BUT... the good news is my Tuniq Tower 120 LED is comming and should be here Wednesday. Im also getting a lapping kit with it and will lap it. I'll post what my results are once it's installed

JUST finished installing my Tuniq Tower 120. New temps INSTANTLY (thermal compound not set at all yet really)

Idle (BIOS): 26C
100% Load: Max 50C

curtains

WOW I just had a look into this and ur guys temptures are pretty hot, I guess I'm lucky with the CPU i got then, mine runes cool as,

E6400 2.13 stock OC to 3.2ghz(standard voltage stable 400mhz FSB)

Idle - 21*C - 26*C(depending if I have the heater on or not and fan RPM rate(speed controler))

Load - 100% 35*C- 45*C(also depending on room tempture and fan RPM rate)

bldgengineer

e6600 2.4ghz stock OC to 3.5ghz @ 1.55 vcore
0% load @ 36C
50% load @ 45C
100% load @53-55C

temps recorded during a 12 hour Sandra burn session

WeatherGeek

Here's an update now that thermal compound seems to have set...
Idle:
Core 0:28C
Core 1:29C

100% Load Orthos
Core 0: 53C
Core 1: 54C

This is at 3.375GHz

Jughead

banned
This is with a cooler master heatsink and fan dont know what model it is cause I got it at a computer shop for $10.

Core 2 Duo E6420 overclocked to 2.6 GHz

Idle temp:35C
Load temp:High 40's most of the time never seen it get above 50 C with this heatsink and fan.

Hanamichi

C2D E6300 @ 1.86

At bios its idle temp is 43*C,but with PC wizard,hmonitor and easy tunes 5 its idle temp is 37*C.Which one is correct?

Jughead

banned
C2D E6300 @ 1.86

At bios its idle temp is 43*C,but with PC wizard,hmonitor and easy tunes 5 its idle temp is 37*C.Which one is correct?

I would have to say the bios is correct. What cpu cooler are you using that seems high for idle temps.

Hanamichi

I would have to say the bios is correct. What cpu cooler are you using that seems high for idle temps.

Me and my fren installed this thing at home so I don't think we have put anything on it and using the same fan and heat sink which comes bundle.At that time I didn't knew about it but now I am regreting it.