Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Praetor said:
Hmm for all these "modded desktops" ... how many of you actually mod the desktop? Or do you all use DesktopX or StyleXP or another similar "easy-way" program?
I actually "modded" mine, it's a couple of pages back, I used resource hacker to edit explorer.exe :rolleyes:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I actually "modded" mine, it's a couple of pages back, I used resource hacker to edit explorer.exe
Ah it's glad to see Im not the only one doing it the 'proper' way :p

The-Llamalizer

Pride said:
The-Llamalizer & flame1117, where do ya'll get your themes? I personally love the themes that ya'll use, and am curious to know where you got them.

i use www.wincustomize.com and sometimes i find some good ones on www.deviantart.com
i use windowblinds as the program to do it for me, and to get it, got to wincustomize, select the windowblinds section from the left, and at the top of the list of themes u will find a link to download wincustomize.

also...
darn u praetor and ur superior theme modding knowledge! :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
darn u praetor and ur superior theme modding knowledge
haha ... wasnt just me :p and realistically it doenst matter all that much (whatever works for the individual) ... i was just curious really :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I meant what i posted. If you can figure out how/why i said the number i did, awesome. If you cant then substitute whatever number works for you. In either case, we're getting off topic

The-Llamalizer

well, to take us back ON topic, heres another new one from me.
ergovxwindmillblocks6fn.jpg

alpha-omega

Lcars Desktop

Hi there spacedude89, its alpha-omega here who made the desktopX theme you have posted. Thanks for the referal.
The only thing you need to do is install the required font. That is the reason why some of the text looks wrong. ;)