Thumbnail:
Abstract_Aqua_by_tjramage.png

Very nice Rambo! That's awesome!

I tried to set as my backround..but it came out wrong :p :D

untitled26-1.jpg

Irishwhistle

Here is my desktop with Rambo's background:

TJRamageAquaDesktop.png

I just love that feature in XFCE that makes it so instead of having program shortcuts on the desktop it just shows the minimized programs.

~Jordan

Rambo

Thats because its brilliant work! :)

I like it, im gonna use it as soon as i fix my ibook.

Thanks! :D

Wow! I'm going to have to use that. Great Work!

Thanks! :)

Very nice Rambo! That's awesome!

I tried to set as my backround..but it came out wrong :p :D

Ouch. That's not right. Use the download link on the DeviantArt link, and you'll get 1600x1200 version. Looks like you used the tiny thumbnail as the background = not good! ;)

monoman

halian, i had that problem, did you use the download route? or did you right-click and save as? lol
and it might be because youre streching it.

if you use the download route you get the full size version, as Rambo said on devaintart.

My Current Desktop:
background-13-5-07.jpg

i didnt use Rambo's wallpaper for my desktop, but i did use it for my homepage :D:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/poultrygeist39/homepage.jpg

i really like that background mate, where did you get it from? you got a link by any chance?

Irishwhistle

Not that anyone would want it but here is an "OS-X Aqualike" wallpaper that I made. :eek: I made it in GIMP, the size is 1024x768.

MacOSXWallPaper.png

I'm trying to get it to upload to Deviant Art, but it isn't working. If I get it to work I'll post that link as well. Does anyone have any suggestions?

~Jordan

Last edited:

DrCuddles

Here is my current Desktop:
Desktop-1.jpg

2 Monitors :) The Black space is because one of the monitors' resolution isnt as high as the other's

Ben

VIP Member
Ouch. That's not right. Use the download link on the DeviantArt link, and you'll get 1600x1200 version. Looks like you used the tiny thumbnail as the background = not good! ;)

I used the download link, but it still turned out like that. Strange.