Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Irishwhistle

I like frogs, and I like Windows Sidebar (ALOT), so...
desktop.jpg

Nice! Would you mind posting that wallpaper? Thanks!

~Jordan

Rambo

Jordan, just download and install OSx86 or buy a Mac. :p

P.S. And whatever happened to using lovely thumbnailed pictures? They save space (and speed it up for Dial Up users) :)

Irishwhistle

P.S. And whatever happened to using lovely thumbnailed pictures? They save space (and speed it up for Dial Up users) :)

OSx86: Somebody said they would upload it so that I could download it without the torrent. I'm still waiting to hear back.

Buy a Mac: They are just to expensive.

I'll start using thumbnails all the time to save space.

~Jordan

ducis

OSx86: Somebody said they would upload it so that I could download it without the torrent. I'm still waiting to hear back.

Buy a Mac: They are just to expensive.

I'll start using thumbnails all the time to save space.

~Jordan

could you link a download of OSX x86
edit:

patrickv

hahaha, hey rambo mine is now 77% nearly finish, waiting impatiently

patrickv

I've never gotten past 5%!!! And that took several nights!!!!!! :eek: Only 200MB in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

hey jordan mine has a month running , i started on the 4th May, now we're June and it's 77%...i don't have patient for torrents lasting that long but this is is an exception

Irishwhistle

hey jordan mine has a month running , i started on the 4th May, now we're June and it's 77%...i don't have patient for torrents lasting that long but this is is an exception

I didn't let mine go that long because it was slowing down the internet like mad. It's really annoying though, I downloaded a torrent of the Vue6 trial version (340MB) in about 2 hours and when I tried download OSx86 it took a whole night just to do 200MB. By the way, :D I think you find bunny on this page. :D

Cube2.png

Cube-1.png

Sorry Rambo, there is no way to use the thumbnail program I found to capture rotation of a cube. :(

~Jordan