Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mac Transformation pack :)

i like it :)

mymaccydesk.jpg

and rambo lol,

yeah i was just experimenting with diffrent text styles etc and i just left it at that...you like my new or does it look nothing like the real thing? :)

Last edited:

patrickv

Mac Transformation pack :)

i like it :)

mymaccydesk.jpg

and rambo lol,

yeah i was just experimenting with diffrent text styles etc and i just left it at that...you like my new or does it look nothing like the real thing? :)

oh ma god, lol, 5 steps closer to convert , baf wht the hell, thats not even near a mac..lol

patrickv

I reformatted my Mac, here's a brand new one, i haven't installed shapeshifter yet

hello im a mac and you are..?...baf get a life..lol

Kornowski

VIP Member
It's XP. The transparency in Vista has a blurred effect, and the wireless icon is windows XP style.

Thats a good skin, where did you get it?

Yeah, Yeah, Ok, It's XP :p

I got it off Devaint Art, it's for WB5, do you want a link to it?

Looks like Vista to me. The tray icons looks like the Vista ones...But I still think its XP, because I just don't think you would buy Vista yet...Maybe I'm wrong, who knows

You're right Ben, it is XP, Nah, I wouldn't buy Vista yet!

And Jordan, he was right too :)

_simon_

The emerald (window) theme is one I made a long time ago called Fayal (comes with the emerald theme package if you have it) I've modified it slightly from my original version though.

_simon_

Yes mate, Fayal is mine :)

Added window titles now and faded buttons, not sure if it's worth getting the updated version included in the themes package though.