Super Moderator
Staff member
thats looks amazing patrickv :)

Heres my latest Xp

updated.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks, i forgot to tell you, see those 4 boxes on my finder bar, thats my desktop manager. sorta like Beryl (whatever the name) for linux, it has a cube,morph,fade,slide,swap-over and many other styles of changing desktops.

MAC ROCKS..buy a mac here
http://apple.com (bwahahahaha)

yeah i was actualy going to ask you what they were because i havnt seen them before on a Mac desktop screenshots ive seen:p

patrickv

that was my question dude

i use xilisoft dvd riper platinum. it works really well. i dunno if its free or not, i got it from a friend. but then again, since youre asking the question, im sure you will have no problem finding it for free ;)

actually the question was for me,and he quoted Patrickv, and am pretty sure he asked that for a Mac not windows, anyhows, ripping DVD's for personal use will go against the RULES am sorry

hNic

ripping a DVD for personal use doesn't go against the rules.......if the sentence ends with "...so i don't scratch my ORIGINAL copy"....lol

Ben

VIP Member
dlmmeoska1.png

Thanks for the great wallpaper Halian! With a little darkening it looks awesome! :)

~Jordan

You're welcome. Glad someone could use it. I would recommend copying and resizing it down to your monitor size so it won't look so cramped since its such a large res. I can't stand wallpapers that do that :p

Irishwhistle

You're welcome. Glad someone could use it. I would recommend copying and resizing it down to your monitor size so it won't look so cramped since its such a large res. I can't stand wallpapers that do that :p

Yeah, the moon looks a little squished. :) I just need to figure out how to get rid of that little gray line on the dock. Maybe tonight I'll do a little Gimping (I don't have Photoshop installed right now because I lost my HD) to that wallpaper.

~Jordan