Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
My update:

kggjngdgd.jpg

Rambo

dude that looks pretty cool

Thanks. :)

Oh, and yes, you can game on a Mac. Remember when Mac's moved over to Intel CPU's? Well, now you can install XP alongside your OS X installation. So if you ever feel a need to play a game which isn't available for OS X, you can simply boot up your XP installation. ;)

Mac desktops should just be banned from the thread. They always look incredible.

Haha - yeah, you're not wrong there! :p

patrickv

I don't see how they're all that special...

because you hate them thats why, some ppl admit it , go on admit yours:p, the icons are nicer, cleaner, the wallpaper rocks, the fonts are smoother, just so happens wallpapers on macs looks better than when it's on a PC

speedyink

VIP Member
because you hate them thats why, some ppl admit it , go on admit yours:p, the icons are nicer, cleaner, the wallpaper rocks, the fonts are smoother, just so happens wallpapers on macs looks better than when it's on a PC

I don't hate macs, they are awesome for video editing, and if I had the money I would own one. I just don't see how it looks better than what windows can do.

patrickv

I don't hate macs, they are awesome for video editing, and if I had the money I would own one. I just don't see how it looks better than what windows can do.

don't you worry, when i get home i will upload a screen of both tiger and XP using same wallpaper , so you can see the differences ok !!

Rambo

don't you worry, when i get home i will upload a screen of both tiger and XP using same wallpaper , so you can see the differences ok !!

Lol Patrick - It's not a fact that OS X looks better than XP. It's all down to personal opinion/preference ;)