Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Ben

VIP Member
3-12-07-2.jpg

Didn't want to have quite the same as me eh? :p :D

patrickv

Is that ubuntu and if so how do I get mine to be all 3D??

I only used the live disk maybe I just need to install it properly :p

as odd as it be this is what i did,Install ubuntu to disk, enable desktop effects .
Open packman,reload it to get new updated software, install Beryl (core, etc etc).Install emerald theme manager.
Reboot.
Done :eek::p
no seriously :cool:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
looks good patrickv,

when i had linux installed i tried getting Beyrl to run but i gave up....just couldnt be bothred :D

patrickv

looks good patrickv,

when i had linux installed i tried getting Beyrl to run but i gave up....just couldnt be bothred :D

well when i had my suse10.1 system , beryl crashed so much, my windows was borderless and i had to uninstall it..lol
but for some reasons it works flawlessly on ubuntu and PCLINUX

epidemik

lol, i always wonder what people are blurring out when they blur out there taskbar...care to tell?

Ive always jsut been a little curious'

EDIT: I guess you probably dont want to tell...thats why its blured out. :D

theboy

HA!

Thanks for concern.

Most of its a privacy concern.

Why would I give my exact location on a desktop wallpaper?

Nice thing with Vista sidebar.

The other part was a screen name in myspace IM.

and blurred out Avast by mistake ah well.

The truth be told!

:eek:

epidemik

oh you naughty naughty boy :p

I guess i could understand the SN and myspace stuff.
I just close windows i dont want people to see when i take screens :p

epidemik

Here's mine.

lol you may wanna take that down...not sure if its true but...the bottom right corner says "This copy of windows is not genuine" I dont think thats legal (but correct me if im wrong, i could be, i dont know much about vista)

Rambo

Here's mine.

Oh my. How can you want to look at something as ugly as that? :p Just kidding...

lol you may wanna take that down...not sure if its true but...the bottom right corner says "This copy of windows is not genuine" I dont think thats legal (but correct me if im wrong, i could be, i dont know much about vista)

Not if someone stole his key... ;)

seamom

I fix that problem.
not there anymore. I ad to restore m notebook. I had to phone in and get a new key to fix.

Last edited: