Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Kesava

haha you guys. you dont WIN by having the most posts. you WIN by having the most intelligent and helpful posts.

but seeing as im not intelligent or helpfull i should probably go for quantity. ;)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha you guys. you dont WIN by having the most posts. you WIN by having the most intelligent and helpful posts.

but seeing as im not intelligent or helpfull i should probably go for quantity. ;)

You saying my posts are junk? :D jk

no i think that post counter only is for this screenshot post not the whole forum so you cant realy make any good or bad posts here can you?

Kesava

i just didnt understand what you were trying to say.

maybe it was really obvious but i really cant work it out hahaha.

ride3k

ben, I can't get the theme to work, I don't know how to apply the theme. I patched my uxtheme.dll and i dl'd the theme but I don't know where to go from there

Ben

VIP Member
lol ben i just notices that you are the highest poster on this thread. :D

untitled-8.jpg

nice.

Dang! I had no idea! You must have photoshopped that or something :p Have I really made that many posts in here? I'm surprised....

Yeh, I thought it was pretty nice. :)

Here's where I got it from.
http://www.hdwallpapers.net/abstract-wallpapers-6

I like the nature ok, but some of the abstract at www.hdwallpappers.net are pretty sweet.

Thank you! A few hundred more wallpapers should hit my folders in the next week or so :D

Kesava

lol yeah you have made like the same amount as half my posts just in this one thread haha

i really need to have a collection of wallpapers. i always use a new one and delete the old ones. anyone wanna send me there collection? lol i can be bothers searching the web to find good ones :D

Kesava

hahahahhaha

i still havent found my perfect theme.

the royale theme i have now comes pretty close.
its simple and looks nice.

and as for the perfect wallpaper... i dont think ill ever find one :(

patrickv

hahahahhaha

i still havent found my perfect theme.

the royale theme i have now comes pretty close.
its simple and looks nice.

and as for the perfect wallpaper... i dont think ill ever find one :(

i know what you mean, but for now, am stiking to my TigerV theme, as for the wallpaper, i just shift through another 1 like every 10 mins ;)

Kesava

i was putting flyakite osx transformation pack on this morning. but for some reason it wont change the taskbar, it just stays the normal xp look. its annoying

patrickv

i was putting flyakite osx transformation pack on this morning. but for some reason it wont change the taskbar, it just stays the normal xp look. its annoying

i also wanted to use flyakite, as its the only way to change ALL* icons to Mac ones, but i don't want to use it. prefer to do mine manually :eek: