Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

ride3k

another linux dude,How do you live with linux?

it frustrates me sometimes...just takes too long to boot to desktop and you cant play games :D

whhaaa?

boots quicker than windows but that may be distro dependent. And games? if you wanna play games either dual boot or run a virtual machine, all though that prolly isnt a good idea. Linux is awesome, you can do so much with it pluss its awesome to code in, so c++ friendly

Ben

VIP Member
Haven't posted here in a while...

Anyone seen the MacBook Air yet? Looks amazing!

15-01-08.jpg

Hehe...saw it earlier today, some guy named Jim was talkin to me about it :D Looks VERY cool though.

be6e8bdf.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
:eek:

How in the world can you have all that on your taskbar? :p

Also, what are you working on in Audacity?

f.i.t.h

:eek:

How in the world can you have all that on your taskbar? :p

Also, what are you working on in Audacity?

I manage, this is it once ive closed most :D

In audacity im just putting the finishing touches on my bands cover of "Title and Registration" by Death Cab for Cutie. Some how I managed to get my band to play indie, (we're a metal band)

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
I manage, this is it once ive closed most :D

In audacity im just putting the finishing touches on my bands cover of "Title and Registration" by Death Cab for Cutie. Some how I managed to get my band to play indie, (we're a metal band)

I KNEW it! :D The minute I saw "Death" I figured it was Death Cab :p

Hey, when your done with it, mind showing it to me? I would LOVE to hear a cover of it :)

Kesava

after spending the last few days switching between many linux distros im finally back on XP with a vista theme ;)

new.jpg