Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

MrRandom

i find utorrent to be one of the faster torrent applications.

and whens the last time you saw a legal torrent file other that open source?

G25r8cer

Just because he's using µtorrent, that doesn't mean he's downloading illegally.

Wow guys calm down! He's not the only one downloading torrents! Plus, who downloads legal stuff from torrents? Torrents are way slower than downloading straight from a server of a company. It's alright I down tor too!!

Irishwhistle

Wow guys calm down! He's not the only one downloading torrents! Plus, who downloads legal stuff from torrents? Torrents are way slower than downloading straight from a server of a company. It's alright I down tor too!!

They're not always slower... only the illegal ones. I download plenty of LEGAL torrents (open source stuff and linux distros) and they're really fast. For instance, whenever I download a Linux distro I ALWAY get a torrent if I can. The thing is, the more popular the torrent, the faster it will be, it's exactly the opposite if you download strait from a server, the more traffic, the slower. For instance, when I download Ubuntu strait from the server it's REALLY slow (it takes about 4 hours), but when I use a torrent it's more like 1 to 1 and a half hours.

Kesava

yeah i love linux torrents... for some reason they go faster. like my max download speed is 160kb/s

but when downloading a linux torrent i can get 450+kb/s

G25r8cer

yeah i love linux torrents... for some reason they go faster. like my max download speed is 160kb/s

but when downloading a linux torrent i can get 450+kb/s

Wow, thats a really slow download speed!! The highest I have ever got is like 540kb/s and I usually get about 250-300kb/s even with crappy seeds.

Kornowski

VIP Member
I don't have heating at the moment...

Untitled-1.jpg

:p

Untitled-1-4.jpg

Last edited:

patrickv

anyways, guys i know you're probably gonna be jealous of my new desktop, check it..

and check the hard drive space too, beat you huh ?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
anyways, guys i know you're probably gonna be jealous of my new desktop, check it..

and check the hard drive space too, beat you huh ?

damn...thats it guys dont bother posting your screenshots here again.

is beats all ours:D