Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

cohen

Maybe I am old school, but to me keyboard short cuts are always the fastest way to logging in/out or shutting down or rebooting.

Well i know the short cuts to reboot + shutdown... no others

I have too many wallpapers that I like and I cannot stand just one for a certain amount of time. So, to solve that, I use Wallpaper Master. I direct it to where I save my wallpapers and set it to switch wallpaper on every boot.

I don't reboot the machine often, or log off, but I use the shut down icon a lot. They just save time from having to go into the start menu and hit shutdown. Besides, I use the Windows 2000 log on, so you have to drop the menu down to select what you want.

WOW!!!!

I like with macs you can have the desktop change to different pictures... quiet good.... (not bagging windows or anything)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
deskaut.jpg

silver295

Just thought id add that even though Hamilton f*ck*d up today in Canada I still hope that he goes on to win all the rest of his races if pos!!!!

Good luck Hamilton!!

-Silver

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah i kinda wondered why.. cause last time he said he had so much BSOD's and what not... fanatic !!! :p:p ;)

yup back to Vista now,after going back to Xp it just was boring.

also i noticed if i played COD4 on Xp i would get around 52FPS wher as on vista i top the 91FPS cap....until danny told me how to unlock the maxfps :p

silver295

I am bored in class so i thought id post a picture of my school computer desktop!!looool. Pretty basic i must admit!!!!

-Silver:cool:

11j7p6x.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The red! It burns! At least you can access the site from school - it's blocked @ mine.

I'm running XP Home, but I like Pro's blue wallpaper over the green of home.

clipboard01fq5.jpg

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am bored in class so i thought id post a picture of my school computer desktop!!looool. Pretty basic i must admit!!!!

-Silver:cool:

11j7p6x.jpg

ahh man thats so boring....tell your ict tech that they need to pimp out their desktop backgrounds :D