Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Vipernitrox

wonderful desktops...

MSConfig, or Microsoft System Configuration Utility, (or simply System Configuration in Windows Vista) is a utility to troubleshoot the Windows startup process. It is bundled with all Microsoft Windows operating systems since Windows 98 except Windows 2000. Windows 95 and Windows 2000 users can download the utility as well, although it was not designed for them.

ok... very nice of you to share this very very usefull information with us. I hope you'll have more info as we go.

G25r8cer

Another Fresh Install after trying to dual boot. Failure

Windows 7 Inspired

Capture5.jpg

Vipernitrox

Another Fresh Install after trying to dual boot. Failure

Windows 7 Inspired

Capture5.jpg

all those nice links, a sidebar and some sort of media player docking system and you still need rocketdock :p. They really need to create a totally different way to manage shortcuts. start menu is soooooo 95.

G25r8cer

all those nice links, a sidebar and some sort of media player docking system and you still need rocketdock :p. They really need to create a totally different way to manage shortcuts. start menu is soooooo 95.

Yeah I def dont need Rocketdock but its cool to mess with. The media player thing is actually DFX Audio Enhancement for WMP.

skidude

Ya man previous to this the highest res monitor I had was a 19" LCD at 1280x1024... so when I got this it was like going from a TV with knobs to a brand new 1080p. I know I'll never get a lower-res monitor again lol