Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
My latest :)

desky01010101.png

tlarkin

VIP Member
I think that is from that game Prototype, since the company that mutated the main character was called Genetech. That is probably concept art for the game.

Goose-

You need to clean that desktop up man, too many shortcuts!!!!!:eek:

awildgoose

I think that is from that game Prototype, since the company that mutated the main character was called Genetech. That is probably concept art for the game.

Goose-

You need to clean that desktop up man, too many shortcuts!!!!!
:eek:

I have since then, I sometimes put stuff on my desktop for quick access, but I have probably taken away 1/4 of the stuff that was there when I took that screenshot:D

Desktop.png

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
I have since then, I sometimes put stuff on my desktop for quick access, but I have probably taken away 1/4 of the stuff that was there when I took that screenshot:D

You had 40 there 1/4 of 40 is 30 so you still have 30 icons. Still way to many:D

Here is mine hasn't really changed a whole lot.

dwm2009120200023755.jpg

S.T.A.R.S.

banned

Goose-

You need to clean that desktop up man, too many shortcuts!!!!!:eek:

If you think thats too many shortcuts then what would you say for my desktop:D?My desktop on my laptop has more then 50 icons on it plus about 25 icons in the Windows taskbar system tray xD:DxD:DxD

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
And what i hope to be my htpc....its an older amd machine,but might aswell put it to god use :)

htpc.png

Hyde01

^ yea I do the same. Changing my wallpaper makes my computer somehow feel new again :cool::p
current one:
desktop12709.jpg

Last edited: