Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

AhmedFaraz

Aquarium desktop

Aquarium is software i am also using this software for desktop if you have LCD than it seems to be very beautiful lets try i hope you also inspire of them.

ScOuT

VIP Member
A shot of my laptop...just got internet in my tent here. It is expensive but it works a little.

Untitled-63.jpg

tlarkin

VIP Member
A shot of my laptop...just got internet in my tent here. It is expensive but it works a little.

Untitled-63.jpg

What service are you using? Sprint? I hear their 3G cards are actually not that bad. I can get one through work but I gotta pay taxes on it (stupid IRS!!!! *shakes fist*) and I have no practical need as I don't ever travel really so I opted to just get the black berry.

However, if I ever get a job with travel I will definitely get one, there is no such thing as free wifi in major cities I have found when traveling.

@ John A - dude, clean up your desktop too many icons, ick it looks all cluttered!

John A

What service are you using? Sprint? I hear their 3G cards are actually not that bad. I can get one through work but I gotta pay taxes on it (stupid IRS!!!! *shakes fist*) and I have no practical need as I don't ever travel really so I opted to just get the black berry.

However, if I ever get a job with travel I will definitely get one, there is no such thing as free wifi in major cities I have found when traveling.

@ John A - dude, clean up your desktop too many icons, ick it looks all cluttered!

Sorry. :)

P.S - Two more pages to go and there will be 900 pages!

capture_04142010_164140.png

Last edited:

Gareth

desktopkb.jpg

My laptop desktop :) Despite this laptop clocking 3 years old, I still love the machine and use it daily. Its still very snappy also! :eek:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-53 1.7GHz
4GB DDR2 800
250GB 7200RPM HDD
Windows 7 Professional x64

ScOuT

VIP Member
What service are you using? Sprint? I hear their 3G cards are actually not that bad.

Not Sprint...I am in the middle of no where Afghanistan. We just got a package the Army gave to us. It is a company called Edge City. It costs $79 a month and it is painfully slow. Complete garbage!

It took 2 days to download an 8MB Windows update! TWO DAYS! This is all Uncle Sam will do for us:mad: It is horrible, I can't even look at the pictures here on the forum, they take too long to down load for display.

It took just under 2 hours just to post the picture of my desktop.

Last edited:

MBGraphics

VIP Member
Haven't posted mine in a long time, Just got my dad's old(ish) Acer 24" to use as my secondary as he just bought a new Sony 46" TV that I hooked up to his computer for him, so he gave me the Acer :p

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 205

MBGraphics

VIP Member
Haha I just thought it was funny. I'm thinking they are trying to say that GM just doesn't build them the way they used to? Not sure but either way. And yeah I really love that Camero and the Corvette, took the pics myself ;)